Look, a nice original numbers matching Durango!

-

magnummopar

Reaction score
We just picked this clean 00 Durango w 5.9L 46RE for $1000 and drove it home. we are going to drop the 5.9 into one of our cars to do a write up for all you FABO folks on here. Was thinking of doing it in my 67 GT vert because it has brand new 318 904 in it but has noisy rod. This car will eventually get a 44RE but figured not everybody wants to do 4 speed auto but might want magnum FI. We will be doing this as an example of how easy and fast it is to do a Magnum FI engine only swap using our wire harness and the Tanks Inc FI set up we sell. Should be a one to two weekend deal. I am thinking the Durango power leather seats with Ram logos might look sweet in the 69 HT we are working on. :D

Attachments

• durango3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 287
  • durango.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 289
  • durango4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 282
You sure don't see em around here that cheap!!! Most of them are 15-2K all beat to 'ell and don't hardly run. Is that a 2wd? Most of 'em around here are 4x4

67, looks like we might have sealed the deal on another one, a 98 5.9 limited w bad trans but runs like a top for $200....people are moving at end of week. Now all I have to do is find an outlet for Durango body and drive train parts.:D

67, looks like we might have sealed the deal on another one, a 98 5.9 limited w bad trans but runs like a top for $200....people are moving at end of week. Now all I have to do is find an outlet for Durango body and drive train parts.:D
They call it craigslist. I think the f/r doors are same as the quad cab Daks. Front seats make good 'kota swap pieces- or work in later '90s Jeeps. Tracks won't work on the older stuff but the seats popped off the tracks will.

-
Back