Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
http://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/1411813634.html
I saw this and had to share....Dean
3nf3ka3oe5T75S75Re9a8d65a9da0f32916dd.jpg
3n93kd3l15Od5P35R59a805dbb253b47b1350.jpg

I guess they didnt ruin anything valuable. On the bright side, you dont need a lift or even a jack to work underneath the car!

Hey now! I spent alot of time trying to get that body straight as an......ah hell just kidding. I couldnt tease you guys. HAHAHAHA

I kinda feel sorry for the guys that have to mount those awful tires. It makes me want to draft a will in the style of Walt Kowalski.

lol there is a guy runnin around denver with one like that. i think its a t-type regal cuz its fast as heck lol but looks goofey. i had a 83 s10 with about 6" of lift and his roof was about half way up my windows lol it was goofey. lol

I would drive it.

......into a barn where no one will ever see it

im just waiting for the day when one of their ball joints snaps on the freeway. the people here all drive with their seat so far back they are pretty much laying down. thats going to make it hard to get control when that ball joint breaks.

10 or 15 years from now we will all think thats cool LOL

if i ever get to the point where i thnk that is cool, please please please tie me to the back of a joes ramcharger and drag me thru the woods for a few days....lol....

could be worse. could have crushed it... people crack me up. they ***** if a decent c-body is used for a motor donor and scrapped and now they are bitching that someone did that to it. atleast that is reversible. stop bitching about it and cough up the money and buy it, then return it to the way you think it should be.

There is a well known shop in my small town that works on some celb. cars. This is what they specialize in now. I stop and take some pics sometime.

They used to hassle people around here if their 4x4s were lifted too high. I wonder if those guys get the same treatment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back