Look what I did this weekend....

-
JOSEPH...............dude...... you couldn't pull an engine or tune something you had to get hitched? LOL just kidding! Congratulation's...............

Congratulations to you both Joey. Surprised she let you out to play already. Must be breaking you in slowly :)

Grant

Congratulations Joey :cheers::happy10: everyone sends there best wishes from the hill to you and your beautiful bride.

Geez there goes the website, now that Joey's married he won't have the time to keep her in a good state of tune.:-D Oh what the hell, Congradulations Joey to you and your bride, many happy days ahead of you I'm sure.8)

Look what I did this weekend....

WHAT!?!?! Another high school prom?!?!?

Gezzz, I never thought about going to a prom again... 20 years late...HUmmmmmmmm I bet it was fun........ :snakeman:

21+ years married here Joe.

(IMO,) A great man once said to a reporter on how he kept his wife happy for so many years....

'Oh, that is the simple part, I just treat her like I'm still dating her."

I guess that is easy when your Paul Mccartney of the Beatles, but the advice is still sound.

Sincere congrats Joey. Marriage is bliss; just remember.............................ah.....better ask my wife.

Congratulations to you and the new bride Joey, hope you can still come out and play ....lol

Jeez,is it too late to yell "RUN!!",lol? Just kidding congrats Joey! Good to see your face finally!

Congratulations Joey
I'm looking forward to my upcoming marriage, we sign the papers on our house tomorrow!!!

:)

32275_406684319018_503319018_4237516_5544761_n.jpg

wedding1.jpg

Uuummmmmm caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake mmmmmmmmmmmm

Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy marriage.Looks like the "cake boss" made that one.8)

-
Back