Look what I found!

-
A couple years ago the price to ship cars to California from Hawaii was surprisingly low, think it was about $1,000+/-.

Here is the vin# BH23G1B212602 I dont want to open hood because I cant find owner. the interior is complete and has some sort of factory looking tach on column.
Yeah, just a 318 car built in Hamtramck, Mi. Still, if it's solid and priced right, it would be worth getting. Check with HawaiiDuster, he just shipped his Duster over here from Hi. and might be able to give you an idea on the process and cost.

Yeah, just a 318 car built in Hamtramck, Mi. Still, if it's solid and priced right, it would be worth getting. Check with HawaiiDuster, he just shipped his Duster over here from Hi. and might be able to give you an idea on the process and cost.

dosent mean someone didnt get a bit crazy with a 340 440 or even 426 swap :sign7:

Going back to car this week. Im here till next Friday. Wonder if you can ship a non running car? who would ship it? frame rails look good from what I can tell.

no, car must be running and licensed if you ship using the usual means i.e. pasha hawaii, verizon lines, matson navigation. you're only bet is to stick it into a container and send it that way.

no, car must be running and licensed if you ship using the usual means i.e. pasha hawaii, verizon lines, matson navigation. you're only bet is to stick it into a container and send it that way.

How much do containers cost? Any idea?

You wouldn't need a 40' one.....a 20 would do.....Sometimes going through a shipping company might save you some money if you're in no big hurry. They may be able to work it into a bigger shipment on a space available situation especially if you're not particular as to which port it's delivered to.

Considering the good body and what looks to be interior I say get it and go. You know can turn that into whatever you want. Clearly no one else is doing anything with it.

I may not have gotten a 'cuda' or 70s year..... but when I had my duster I got contacted by a guy on craigslist that he might have parts/sheet metal I need..... he had a charger, coronet, several dusters, a superbee and cuda along with a 68 barracuda already made for drag racing.... I had no idea it was for sale, after going around with him trying to help me find parts and make a deal, i told him 'thats a nice car you got' and apparently he told me it was for sale... been sitting for 2 yrs..... got it for 3,500 and a duster I paid 750 for. It runs 11 seconds, has a bumped up compression 383, line lock, centerline wheels, 6 pt cage. I bought it because 1. It was a damn good deal. 2. I wanted to get out of having to deal with a rust bucket duster and 3. I thought somebody else might love it and have a demon to trade me for it.... I tried to sell/trade it here briefly until my dad got a look at it and started it up without asking me... So he told me to hold onto it until he has money to buy it off me =/ ...

-
Back