Look what I got for Fathers Day !

-

mbaird

mbaird
Reaction score
Got myself a F day gift ! Not and a body but pretty cool !
IMG_8900.jpeg

75 Imperial Lebaron Crown Coupe - 1600 made
71k miles and every option but sunroof .

Tow Package
Twilight Sentinel
am fm 8 track w power antenna
Leather
remote pass mirror
4 wheel disc brakes
3.23 gears
Climate control A/C
and more !

IMG_8892.jpeg

IMG_8887.jpeg

IMG_8772.jpeg

IMG_8773.jpeg

IMG_8778.jpeg

That looks like the one my dad traded for a jeep in 77. The local dealer in Boise.
I doubt it's the same car, but it's weird it's exactly the same.

Look for another dimmer switch above the one shown in the pic, mom's 73 imperial has that to search the radio channels.

Man that thing is badASS. No Cadillac of the same era even came close.

Nice car! You could be homeless and living in it without a care in the world. :)

Wow!! That’s a cruiser for sure!
Check out that rich Corinthian Leather!

That looks like the one my dad traded for a jeep in 77. The local dealer in Boise.
I doubt it's the same car, but it's weird it's exactly the same.
Really ? This car was a one family car so I doubt it the same one but that is cool ! They probably only sold 2or 3 here in Boise . Green was in back then .

Look for another dimmer switch above the one shown in the pic, mom's 73 imperial has that to search the radio channels.
This car has the 8 track option so no music search .
I did however discover that the park brake release is a small pedal above the foot brake .

Congratulations on a great low mileage cruiser, I like

If you put 30" wheels on it you would have every Dope Boy in town wanting it...

This car has the 8 track option so no music search .
I did however discover that the park brake release is a small pedal above the foot brake .
Parking brake should release automatically when you put the shifter in drive.... Great for moonshiner turns......

Whoa! Dude…. That’s ridiculously awesome, I’m actually just a tiny tiny bit jealous. WOW!

I hope your rear disc is in good shape. That set up is crazy hard to find or repair.

-
Back