LOOK!! What is this for???

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Doing some cleaning. Dont know where or when I got this hubcap but it looks interesting. Its hevier than hell compared to other hubcaps I have. This appears never to have been on a car and is pretty close to perfect. I dont know what im doing with it at this point but just want info on it. I have never seen one in this color. Every one I have seen was black painted and not this argent like color. Thanks for the help!!
Chas.

001-2.jpg

Also came on 68 Chargers and Coronets, probably an option on all 68 model

1969 Dodges had the same cap but it was just a different color. That cap is beautiful, very hard to find and worth a good chunk of $

Sure is purdy
It would make a nice clock :)

..about 6 yrs ago a vender at Carlisle put a set of 4( NOS,and they were absolutely perfect) on his table at $2800.
we finished that aisle, came back up the other side and they were gone...maybe 15 minutes later.
The holy grail for a GTS restoration.

I have a nice extra set for sale. If you want to sell it, send me a pm.

Thanks for the info guys. I just realized where this came from. My brother has a 68 Coronet R/T and this was in a box of stuff he did not want taking up space at his place. I may sell it off at some point to get some goodies for my 70 Swinger. For the time being its going to hang on the garage wall. The pictures I posted really make this cap look worse than it is. There is some very light pits in a couple of areas and a couple of small scratches on the silver paint. Other than that this look brand new. Thanks again for the help gang!!!
Chas.

Forgot to answer, yes. I only have the one cap. Now it seems this has more value than I thought My thought was to find three more and put them on my Swinger. I propped this one up to a wheel to get a looksee at how it would look on my car and I liked it. But if a set sold for as much as they did 6 years ago there is no way I can afford the other three. I am going to polish this one up as it was not cleaned very well and put it in the garage with the rest of the Dart stuff on the wall for awhile maybe??

-
Back