Look what my b***ard brother found!

-
The only thing better than this would be a free, one-owner 1965 Barracuda. :D In all seriousness, you're brother got an AWESOME deal! My cousin had a '66 Charger when he was 16 and I used to drool over that car every time I saw it. I also got excited too, because I used to get his hand-me-downs all the time. I got his scooter when he got a new BMX bike, I got the bike when he got the Charger, I figured the Charger would be next. Boy, was I wrong!

I may be getting old, but I can't remember the last time that 440 was actually running .....

Then you really are getting old. It was only last summer I pulled it from the Cuda.

So heres the story on the Charger...

Clean body, motor torn apart and turns out to not be original, interior is faded and disassembled as well. Basically its a big puzzle to be put back together. But it needs precious little body work and it has a title. Both things my Cuda does not have going for it.

Heres some interior pics...

Attachments

• 1966 Dodge Charger 014.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 209
  • 1966 Dodge Charger 020.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 225
  • 1966 Dodge Charger 016.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 233
That is a score! Yesterday I looked at a clapped out '72 Duster that the guy wants $5000 for. Even though the interior is in pieces, I'd rather work on that than a rusty, dented exterior. Plus that color combo is one of my favorites.

some of the stuf can be pricey/hard to find for the 66-67 charger.
Ever price the rear tail light lenses? I agree, its a nice car for that price. I had 2 of them at one time, a 66 and a 67.

Very nice score! Check out 66-67Charger.com if you have any problems with headlamps or dash lights.
See you guys are in Minnesota, I'm in the southern MN, and also have a '66 Charger. If you need anything let me know.

-
Back