Look what my b***ard brother found!

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
My brother has been working on his 68 Cuda forever and got it drivable a couple years ago. The body work was daunting and he was going to sell it. He pulled the 440 he had built and popped in an old 400 to get it ready for sale. Then I bought my Dart and he got the itch and put in racing pistons in the 440 and was working on getting it ready to run again. He texted me that he was looking at a 66 Charger. The PO had pulled the original, numbers matching motor for rebuild, took it apart and got in over his head and decided to sell it. It came with a nice 383, so it has a big block set up that will be a drop in for his 440, and he can rebuild the original engine at his leisure. He bought it for $2500 and here are the pics. He stole this car! And what an awesome color! Sometimes I hate the little bast**d!

Attachments

• 1966 Dodge Charger resized.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 951
  • 1966 Dodge Charger 1 resized.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 934
  • 1966 Dodge Charger 2 resized.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 942
  • 1966 Dodge Charger 3 resized.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 940
Stole it? Look again. You're brother got ripped off big time! That car is missing the "A" in "CH RGER" on the back tail light panel.
Seriously, nice find! Going to make a nice home for his 440. What's the interior like?

The interior is supposed to be spotless. I am going to breakfast with him tomorrow and will swing by his house and check it out. Funny, I was just thinking that the 'A' was missing when ocdart posted that comment! His 440 was pretty damn fast before, and he is spicing it up a bit. Just hoping I can get that 408 stroker for my Dart and take him in a race! I would really like to talk him into going with the original 383 and buy the 440 from him for my Dart!

Damn! The "A" is missing! I'll take that wreck off his hands for $50.

Seriously, though, what a great deal he got.

THIEF !!!!!!! Great find! Looks like a damn nice car.

nice car but i think yours wouldm take him in a race due to the weight difference. itll at least be reaaallllly close. why not take the 383 off his hands and spice that up for your car.

nice car but i think yours wouldm take him in a race due to the weight difference. itll at least be reaaallllly close. why not take the 383 off his hands and spice that up for your car.

Now we're talkin !!! Nice find for your Bro !! Be nice and maybe he'll let you take it for a spin some time !!

I'm not a big fan of that body style, but that car is gorgeous! Sweet price too!

The '66 is more desireable than the '67...if the interior is all there, it has the full console between flat-folding back seats, the folding armrest, courtesy lights. That interior has style. Guages are electroluminescent too, no bulbs. When they came out, the coolest things about the styling were the concealed headlamps which made the grill look like it went the whole width of the car and the full-width taillight panel.

Sweet car. There is a 66' here in my subdivision that I have tried to score several times without success. Offered the dude $3000 cash. It just sits and sits, All Black 383 auto and in solid condition. Another one of those "I will restore it someday" guys. I'll keep trying however.

You, Sir, are a jackwagon for calling your little brother a name like that!! Shame on you for treating family like that. You most likely have deep seated insecurities about the capabilities of your own car. You probably overcompensate for those deficiencies with some loud "look at me" color on your car. Probably an Active Infection Snot Green if I had to guess. That missing "A" on his car is for the can of whoop-Azz he would lay on you with that rockin 440 he surely has. :bootysha:

You, Sir, are a jackwagon for calling your little brother a name like that!! Shame on you for treating family like that. You most likely have deep seated insecurities about the capabilities of your own car. You probably overcompensate for those deficiencies with some loud "look at me" color on your car. Probably an Active Infection Snot Green if I had to guess. That missing "A" on his car is for the can of whoop-Azz he would lay on you with that rockin 440 he surely has. :bootysha:

This must be your brother...... LOL nice buy Dude.

Jackwagon I may be, but I drive my snot green car several times a week. I may be getting old, but I can't remember the last time that 440 was actually running .....

-
Back