Look what started

-

DERICKS

Reaction score
I haven't ran it since last Oct and I needed to work on my garage door opener, its been a long winter and I was surprised it started right up.

Attachments

• duster340 black 005.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 502
  • duster340 black 006.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 498
Sounded good I thought but got a new oil leak I will chase down when it gets warm

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PseFcVzSBjs"]1973 Duster 340 - YouTube[/ame]

Fired mine up today for the first time in a few months. Surprised at how easy it lit off!

Isn't it great to fire it up and hear the engine run after setting through a long winter. I fired mine up today too and backed it out of the garage. Thanks, I needed that! lol tmm

I started mine and moved it around in the garage,but I started mine a month ago.Damn long winter is almost gone so it's about time to get the slant 6 out on the street.

Very nice to hear the rumble after a few months of silence! And of course burned a few gallons of gas !!

Its still too snowy here to take it out on the road and it still needs and oil change and a fuel pump so it will be a while before the years first drive

Amazing how they fire up on the crap they sell us called GAS these days! We are lucky if that stuff lasts a month sitting in our tanks....additive to prolong the varnish is a must! Gotta love that first fire up after the winter :)

Amazing how they fire up on the crap they sell us called GAS these days! We are lucky if that stuff lasts a month sitting in our tanks....additive to prolong the varnish is a must! Gotta love that first fire up after the winter :)

Stabil is a must !

I've never used an additives...I have in my old tractors but not in the cars. I will have to drain the tank on my red Duster, it hasn't ran since 2010

I need to do what you did to install a garage door opener, but mine is apart right now ( fixing brakes) so I guess it will need to wait!

Mines immobile, but I started it up about a
month ago.
Uncorked Hookers, 508 cam, shook the house,
makes me smile, makes the little woman holler.

Went out to start mine this morn,turned the key and ..nothing...popped the hood and then it dawned on me I havent got the motor in yet..dagnabbit...lol...someday

It will be a couple more weeks before I even make it to the garage to start mine. More snow tonight. Maybe spring will show up soon here

We're getting another 8-9 inches of snow again tonight to add to the foot of snow we got end of last week. No fire up here yet. Sick of this winter.

Fired up my Polara last week, popped off right away, and gave me the patience I need to make it til the roads are clean. Gearing up for those 2 weeks of spring we will get!

Man I don't know how you guys do it in the Midwest and east coast. It was 85 here a few days ago. I'm hoping to get my Dart back on the road by the end of this month. I fired it up about a week ago uncorked. Nothing like that sound to piss off the neighbors.

i've drove mi for the last 3 day's . run a tank of gas thruogh it lol. driving it again tomorrow then the cover will go on it. gonna rain sat here.

The weather went back cold again, I was planning on doing the fuel pump swap and changing the oil to start driving it. This winter just wont let go and no heat in the garage means waiting......

Of course it started right up! It's a Mopar aint it! :)

Attachments

• duster side driveway 2-23.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 85
Went out to start mine this morn,turned the key and ..nothing...popped the hood and then it dawned on me I havent got the motor in yet..dagnabbit...lol...someday

I hate when that happens... :banghead:

Just the other day, I was uh... um... uh... :violent1:

Forget it, that wasn't me.... :sad1:

-
Back