Lookie what I found.

-

Badart

Reaction score
Was at a salvage today and noticed on the other side of the fence at the salvage next door there were a bunch of Abodys and other mopars. This salvage is a classic car salvage and they have the mopars in the back. The place was closed up and for sale. I called the realtor and he said all of the cars are for sale and gave me the owners number. I couldn't resist and had to hop the fence. I will be calling him. Lots of good parts.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

sweet man i wish there was somethin like that around by me...keep us updated with what the owner has to say

I could use the front fenders off that Black 70-71 Duster.

They have some nice parts in there.

And those 72 Dart grilles too. Man that's some neat stuff in there.

If you get a hook up on the stuff, please let me know.

Dang John. I want that 72 Swinger. Let me know when we can go down there. Some good pics. I don't think that is the yard I was telling you about yesterday.

It's even the same color as my 72 swinger was. That would be freaking sweet to get.

I fella could go out of his mind just thinking about the oppotunity to get at some of that stuff!

C_Stripes and I are working on getting in contact with the owner. The realtor I talked to said all of the cars are for sale as well as the salvage.

I will find out more Tomorrow and let everyone know what is going on.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Back