Lookin Sexy In The Snow! Pics and Video

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Had to move my cars around today, couldn't help taking some pics and a shakey video! 8) I feel real bad, my Valiant has hardly been driven since August, still has bugs and dirt on it :angry7: too cold to wash it outside, looks like I will wash it with a rag and a bucket of soapy water in the warm shop. Plus, it has slush and road salt all over it, I couldn't resist taking it for a drive........just kidding! :toothy10:

Picture 907.jpg

Picture 909.jpg

Picture 910.jpg

66340sedan...I have to tell ya...all the times i've seen your car...i think...when is he going to paint those fenders...everytime!

now that I've seen the video...how clean and cool she looks...I finally understand what you are going for...but I know...i'll look again tomorrow and think....."When is he gonna paint those fenders?" lol

Sedan sounds good.

Like the pink swinger...that is way cool.

oh and

hi!

aloha

I like that pink Swinger too, nice!

I keep thinking that whole car (Valiant) would wicked painted just like the fenders in matte black.

That was a great gift for me to watch, Thank you fore sharing Victoria's big brother,:blob::wav:

That was a great gift for me to watch, Thank you fore sharing Victoria's big brother,:blob::wav:

No problem buddy! Did you notice that the ventshades were not on? That is because they are all ready to ship out after the New Year to you Memike for Victoria!! :-D

Tell me you,re gidding about driving in the salt?Well I noticed we have something in common..Posts and a holley stickerHaHa!!Check out the scoop!

trim 016.jpg

trim 024.jpg

trim 025.jpg

Great picture's and video. It's good to see some of us north folks ain't afraid of a little snow.

-
Back