-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DSTR 340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know what I am asking for is a tall order but I am trying to locate a 340 block or short block with a cast date from 1969. I purchased a 1970 duster about a year ago, it is an original 340 4 speed car with an 8 3/4 rear-end, 3:91 gears, and its hemi orange for good measure. The original 340 engine is long gone but it has a nicely rebuilt 318 with the cars original X heads on it. I would be willing to take a 340 block with a different cast date if it’s for the right price and with in the tri-state area. Please Help :angry7:

craigslist wichita kansas, 1969 dodge 340 long block $500 , originally from 70 dart. NOT MINE.

He's in NJ so that would be the NY, NJ, PA and maybe CT areas.

Ken

I have a complete 1969 340 with x heads mp cam and m1 intake for sale.
pm me if interested

If your still looking for a 340, a friend of mine has a mostly complete std. bore 1970 340 with casting date 11-14-69 that he is looking to sell in PA. If this would be of any interest to you send me a PM and I will give you his number.

i have a 72 340 block, crank, tray, pan, rods, balancer, heads, intake, and air cleaner. the block is still standard bore with minimal wear. i am located in southwest michigan. my email is nubby360@yahoo if your interested.

i have a 72 block, crank, tray, pan, rods, balancer, heads, intake, and air cleaner, the block is standard bore with minimal wear and the crank is also in good condition. i am located in southwest michigan, my email is nubby360@yahoo if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back