Not open for further replies.

66fyssh

Don't Stop Believin'
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
I've decided to forgo a rebuild on my 273 and go with a 360. I'm still debating on doing a Magnum instead of an LA.

Anyone around the North Georgia area have a good short / long block you want to part with?

Thanks!

Too bad you're not closer. I have two Magnum 360 engines I would love to part with. Good luck with your search!

Not bad for a Reman.

The more I think about it the more I want to go with a 360 Magnum. I could probably do the project for around $2500? Junk yard engine, new EQ heads drilled for an LA intake, swap intake, oil pan, distributor, etc from my 273.

But, dang, that AutoZone could be done for less and I wouldn't have to clean and paint like I would a junkyard engine!!

My 273 is pretty tired and I'm going to need to do something soon. I'm just looking for a spirited street cruiser.

Screw the reman. Get one from LKQ. I got my Ford 302 I built for the RobKat from the LKQ in Locust Grove. I just hawked Ebay. They run specials on stuff every now and then and I got it for 300 bucks. 6 month warranty and it came with ALL the intake, exhaust.....everything. If I had a battery, gas and computer I could have fired it up on my trailer. Still had cross hatch in the bores. They'll even check different locations for you. Plus the gal that handles the online purchases there is a real cutie. lol

We'll, that settles it!

I always forget about LKQ. When I used to drive around Atlanta I would see their trucks. I'll check her....I mean them...out!!
It's an easy drive down there too.

Yeah we had a good time when we went up. It's a nice ride right up 41.

Our local pick and pulls have Magnum engines for I think $195 plus environmental fee blah blah blah..

We'll, that settles it!

I always forget about LKQ. When I used to drive around Atlanta I would see their trucks. I'll check her....I mean them...out!!
It's an easy drive down there too.

We need to pick a middle point and a date and meet up sometime. Where bouts are you zackly?

We need to pick a middle point and a date and meet up sometime. Where bouts are you zackly?

I agree. Maybe lunch one day...bring the wives? I live in Rome and work in Trion. From my house to the new Sun Trust Stadium is 50 miles. Once I get to I-75 it goes quick. When we hand over our grandson (lives with us full time) to his mom, we meet in Perry.

I agree. Maybe lunch one day...bring the wives? I live in Rome and work in Trion. From my house to the new Sun Trust Stadium is 50 miles. Once I get to I-75 it goes quick. When we hand over our grandson (lives with us full time) to his mom, we meet in Perry.

Well heck, lets us know when you go to Perry next time. Yall have to come right through Macon. We're actually in Jones County, but there are some nice eatin joints in north Bibb County at that new mall. We go to Texas Roadhouse out there maybe once a year.......twice if a bag of money falls outta the sky. lol

Perry! I have a second home there. Let me know when your going to meet Rob and we'll make it a three way.

Wow! Horny old bastard isn’t he?!?!
:rofl:

Sure sounds like it.

its-3way-wednesday.jpg

I guess I need to let Calvin (@clhyer ) and we can make it a four way. He's in Byron. Yall will love his Duster if he brings it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back