-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Map63Vette

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Like the title says, I'm in the market for a 5.7 hemi. I'd prefer to go with the truck cover for my setup as I have a radiator that will fit the truck outlets already. I don't need a harness or computer, and really I don't even necessarily need an intake or oil pan as I'll have to swap them out to put the engine in my 67 Dart anyway. I would really prefer a good block and rotating assembly that doesn't need any machine work, but I might be able to work around some damage. The same goes for the heads. I'd really like to stay in the $500 or less price range, though if the engine comes with all the goodies I might be willing to go a little higher. I live in Kansas (66049) and have a truck, so I would be willing to pick one up if it is close enough or maybe meet someone part way if it's really far away. Would really like to avoid shipping, but if the price to crate and ship isn't horrible I might be up for it.

I've also got a truck cover, water pump and the truck accessories. I'll also have a pair of truck heads available once I get them off the block.

Riddler

Thanks for the replies, saw that one in Wichita, but never got an answer back. It looks like I can buy one I thought was gone, so pursuing that now. It's a car setup though and missing the tensioner and idler pulleys. It'll need an alternator too and I'm pretty sure I need to find normal lifters and the little plugs to get rid of MDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back