looking for 66 valiant windshield

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
NAGS number DW-625, still available through any competent auto glass shop.
I,m not sure if 66 Valiant is the same as a 66 Dart(probably is)?,but I went to my local Auto Glass Shop to see if I could get a new windsheild for my 66 Dart.They had one for me the next day,came from Nova Scotia to Toronto,Ontario.I was shocked,needless to say.Good luck.

I have some used ones if you just need to fill the hole. All mine have some sort of flaw. Either fog in the corners, wiper scratch, and/or rock chip. I won't ship one but I'm only a 2 hour (or so) drive from you and I'll be around today until 5. $35.00 for your choice. The last time I checked for a new one locally, it was approx. $175.
Thanks, Mark

I am parting out a 66 Dart - have a decent windshield , some light corner fogging, and one little rock chip -$50 local pick up - shipping is up to you

I had one installed for 278.00 with a new gasket at a local shop. gasket was about 80.00 of that.

I just bought a back glass for my 63 Dart from here: http://drmopar.com/ Guy's name I dealt with is Glenn. Was 160 bucks SHIPPED and INSURED from central Texas to Georgia. Glenn is a stand up guy. They got LOTS of A body stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back