-
Status
Not open for further replies.

plumdart69

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi i am looking for a 69 Dart Swinger 340 radiator,with the number 2949066.Please let me know the condition of it,including good pictures of both sides and showing the number on the rad as well.What would the cost of the radiator be,including the shipping cost .Thanks for any info.
P.S Still looking for the broadcast sheet as well- 1969 Dart Swinger 340 Auto

Hey Plum,maybe get yours re-cored?After purchase and shipping,it,s gonna cost around the same price.

The rad i have,i think is for a 71 340,would like to get the correct on for my car.The number is- 3443975.I would consider selling this one if i find the correct one for my car.

I have the number you need, but it is starting to get pinholes in the top tank. Most of the used ones will be in similar shape. I had to go with the same one as you(975). I have heard that they can be silver dipped, but you would have to research that. I'm in the Burlington area.
I haven't heard of these being reproduced, but if they are, I'd buy one.

Re-pro rads are available from Glen-Ray Radiator, not sure what #'s they have available, they have new ones regularly. A samll block rad runs @ $895.US, this is for a brand new rad, licensed by Chrysler, they are identical.

I'll PM the contact info. if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back