looking for a 67-69 barracuda fastback rear windhshield!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are hard to find. I was going to get a new one but they are not available new. I work at a auto glass center and my boss tried everyone of his suppliers. A new would one be over $1000 easy I'm guessing.

Dude now you are scaring me. Lol.

My boss told me that a rare car like the fastback suppliers only get so many and when they're gone that's it. The companies that make the glass only do a batch every so often. I tried getting the new one at the beginning of the year so maybe they have ran another batch by now. I have a 67 fastback. I had my back glass out because I was installing new gasket to convert from 67 push in type molding to 68 stainless trim in which it uses a different gasket. My backglass has a few scratches and I was going to see what a new backglass would cost but there wasn't any at the time.

I would look around in your area you might luck up but it push comes to shove you can trust dealing with barracudakid. I have done some business with him without any troubles whats so ever. I would grab the one he has for a spare but I doubt I could afford it right now and you need it more than I do. Have you called your insurance company about it if you have comprehensive? Or tried calling your local auto glass center? I'm curious myself to see if you can get one. You've came to the right place to find one. I will ask my boss to just see if he can get one on Monday.

I would guess there are members close to you that have those glasses around.

Pasco Auto Wrecking in Pasco Washington has one. 1-800-572-9624

If you have to ship one a long distance I know where a "NICE CHERRY" one is in Florida for $60.00

hi guys i just bought a 68 cuda fastback, the rear window either spontaneous broke or someone broke it. i am in dire need of one, does any one have one for sale?

No way do you live in Hollister???? HA...I live in Hollister!!! Where you at bud! I have a 68 cuda I'm building as well...

-James

Are new ones available for notchbacks? Mine looks like ***.

I have heard that some glass places will make a run if you can do a group buy.

Bet you could get plenty of guys here.

those back windows are nearly indestructible they do get scratched though. They don't move very often so you can get them for a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back