memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone here have a 904 trans pan in good shape for sale, I will post a picture up soon today of mine, show me what you have and a price please.

There is a deep pan you can get from Mopar at the dealer that has a drain.

It was $72 up here, probably $15 in the states...

Part Number P4007886AB

There is a deep pan you can get from Mopar at the dealer that has a drain.

It was $72 up here, probably $15 in the states...

Part Number P4007886AB

Come Monday I will give our Fletcher Dodge dealer a call, thank you.

I have a member that pm'ed me that he has one for sale..
There is two witch one do you have and tell me witch one I need
Yes I know, but how would anyone know ? these are 904 gaskets ? :mrgreen:

Witch one does he have, they both have 14 holes :eek:ops:

Attachments

• Creeds 600 VLX 024.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 153
I have a member that pm'ed me that he has one for sale..
There is two witch one do you have and tell me witch one I need
Yes I know, but how would anyone know ? these are 904 gaskets ? :mrgreen:

Witch one does he have, they both have 14 holes :eek:ops:
You have your pan off,maybe take a pic of it and post?Easy-pleasy!LOL:toothy10:

You have your pan off,maybe take a pic of it and post?Easy-pleasy!LOL:toothy10:

I have pm'ed our member but no response :glasses7:

Here you go my Canadian friend :D

Now I need to wait about 10 hours, Brake cleaner and 220 grit paper and dry and cleaned :eek:ccasion:

Attachments

• Creeds 600 VLX 027.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 183
  • Creeds 600 VLX 026.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 143
  • Creeds 600 VLX 025.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 173
You have the 904 pan there. The 727 has the small kickout. If you had a small hole in the pan take advantage of it and put a drain plug in can be had at auto parts store like oriellys for 4or 5 bucks. Its a bolt with 2 gaskets a nut and is hollow with a smaler bolt as a plug. Just put one in for a friend.

You have the 904 pan there. The 727 has the small kickout. If you had a small hole in the pan take advantage of it and put a drain plug in can be had at auto parts store like oriellys for 4or 5 bucks. Its a bolt with 2 gaskets a nut and is hollow with a smaler bolt as a plug. Just put one in for a friend.

I will look into that, there sure is not very much clearance in there, but I will look and see what is there above the pin hole

Attachments

• Creeds 600 VLX 030.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 167
I have one that matches the gasket on the left. It's not cherry, but is serviceable.
Thank you for chiming in :cheers: I may have to take you up on it if this does not do it for me.
as long as it is not dented up or rusted bad pm me a price sent to zip 72401 some time. I like doing business in threads and if some one ells could use one they might see it here :colors: I loose pm's but not thread in forums :D

the one of the left is a 904....right pic is a 727
I was wondering that 70aarcuda, I did not know for sure they made another 904 or an over drive for this size trans.

the one of the left is a 904
Hello Paps :cheers: Yep! For sure 904 on the left :colors:
I am a little worried about doing a drain plug and it hit something on the inside and hurt it if bottomed out here on these Arkansas roads :blob::mrgreen:

Sorry, I never got pictures up for you. If you still need a pan let me know. Mine is not quite as straight as that one on eBay, but it still has some of the plating left on it. That one on ebay looks like it was pretty rusty. $20 sounds about right.

I have 2 pans, both in good condition,no dents or holes, one of them has a drain plug! the pan on the left has surface fuzz from sitting on shelf, i can throw it in the blast cabinet for you,the pan on the right has the plug

Attachments

• Picture 045.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Picture 046.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 120
I have 2 pans, both in good condition,no dents or holes, one of them has a drain plug! the pan on the left has surface fuzz from sitting on shelf, i can throw it in the blast cabinet for you,the pan on the right has the plug
Thank you for posting Josh, even though I have been logged on I have been outside with friend working my drive way for the winter :D

Looks like the same pan, except it has a notch on one side it looks like , but it should still work.

I will need to put money in my wife's pay pall or my sons :D
Shipped to me at 72401 Jonesboro Arkansas for the one on the right
How much do I need to get to you :glasses7:

I am heading back outside and will get what I need in paypall :coffee2:

Attachments

• Creeds 600 VLX 034.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 115

Money sent and thank you :colors:

Trans pan is here :cheers:
thank you for a quick delivery Josh B. and a good price on a good part for my new transmission :hello2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back