[WANTED] Looking for A body radiator or place to get mine redone!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65cudalover

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My 65 Barracuda needs a new radiator or potentially repair existing one. It leaks at the top, a couple pinholes along the top. I cannot put the cap on tight or the pressure just forces out the fluid. I run just fine as the rest is ok, but I want to get a new one or repair this one. I am new to the area here in Northside of Chicago, Wheeling, Mount Prospect and don't know where to take it, if I pull the radiator! Or if someone has one to sell I would like a new one! The car is not original so I want it to be road positive and next month would love to be able to go down the quarter mile at Great Lakes on Mopar day, as 15 years ago when I lived here before I used to race there in street class with a 66 cuda that ran high 12's! So please tell me where the good radiator shop is here in the area!

65Cudalover

I have an original one that was for a 4 speed car out of my 65 dart. The radiator in my auto car I just had redone and my radiator guy told me there are no replacement radiators available and to hold on to what you have. I have an extra one I'm willing to sell you. Pm me if you are interested.

I also have 1 for some 1 , it is out of a 6 cyl car that was manual shift,so no tranny cooler nippples on radiator but lotta after markets coolers available or fabricatrd to work

Rex Radiator. Call the location.in Bensonville Ask for Bob he's.the owner. They're about the only place in Chicago you can trust. He/they can repair yours or get you a good replacement, your choice. I've been dealing with them for.over 20 years with heavy trucks and equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back