Status
Not open for further replies.

/6 Matt

30 Degrees Crooked
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
My best friends brother is looking for a cool old car to get out of his soccer mom ride he has, he is looking for something small like a my dad's Falcon, or a Nova. I told him, since he's on a budget he might want to avoid mopars but nonetheless he's looking for a good car, the body doesn't matter cause he has an entire body shop at his disposale. He's a little concerned on running and driving because he's not a mechanic. I'm not too concerned, cause I know if it's old school detroit iron I can fix it.

He doensn't really care too much where it is as long as it's on the American side of the ponds, he has a buddy who runs a buisiness hauling cars accross the country.

Does anybody know of any small cars around like Falcon's, Nova's, Old School Darts or Valiants?

Oh yeah, and the best part is, his budget is in the neighborhood of $600. Humor me on that please. :D

How about this. It's in NC I believe.

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/3556699565.html

"Have a 66 Plymouth valiant. Needs restoration but runs and drives. 225 slant 6. asking $800 obo."

3Gd3F83N95Ee5Ke5F6d1jc973235888c31122.jpg

Thanks guys, that's a great start. Already talked to the guy in Pleasant Gardens and I pm'ed the guy with the '73. Still scoutin' around to see what I can find.

Attachments

• $T2eC16ZHJFoE9nh6pMqPBQ-)cdE2lQ~~60_12.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 352
I dont think you can buy wheels and tires for 600 let alone a whole car, He better jump on the valiant.

was gonna ask wich wheel he wanted id be all over the 800.00 valiant just for the gas milage

I have a 74 dart sport needing a little mechanical, $50 for timing gear/chain replacement, a fuel filter and battery it Will be running. Needs floor pans and roof has been bondod tell him make me an offer. It has the 318 engine and a904 Trans.

There's deals out there, better deals on cars that arnt listed online though I've found, got my '72 Swinger for a whole $500

a local scrap guy i met recently here in las cruces had a early nova two door post he bought for scrap. is a two door post. can get more details if interested. Obviously a NCIC would need to be done on the VIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back