-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikgas01

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a COMPLETE roller minus engine with title for my 500 inch big block. Must be able to handle 600 hp and 560 ft lbs torque. (Yes I have dyno slips, videos and pics of my iron headed 91 octane ethanol pump gas monster on the dyno, just did it yesterday)<~~~~~~~~ pretty stoked LOL! Thanks everyone, I`m located in Iowa.

I have a 1972 Demon that I may entertain getting rid of. It is back halved and was set up for a big block. Currently it has a small block in it. I would need $8500 for it or may trade for 440 parts. The price will be minus motor and trans.

Mike, after hearing it on the dyno and seeing the numbers, I need to get it in a car. I`ve found a few...

I dunno why the last post turned out that way, sorry. I need something that will handle 600 hp. It had a 850 on it with headers that were to big. 950 carb and my new TTI headers, I will do 10 or 15 more pulls and hoping to hit the 600 hp mark as right now it`s only 570. The torque should increase as well. Fun street/strip motor. Roll up on the 91 ethanol pump at a ton of local stations and go racing!!!!
[ame="http://www.streetfire.net/video/my-500-inch-mopar-on-the-dyno_2429724.htm"]My 500 inch Mopar on the dyno[/ame]

Here it is getting broke in after sitting for 3 years never fired.
570 Horsepower @5,700 rpm and 549 ft lbs of torque at4,100 rpm, with a 850 carb, and headers that were to big. Going to get a new 950 ordered today and take my TTI headers. The builder said he thinks the next pulls with new carb and headers will be 600 horsepower and 565 ft lbs of torque. That is on pump 91 gas station ethanol gas.
[ame="http://www.streetfire.net/video/my-500-inch-mopar-getting-fired-and-rundyno_2429725.htm"]My 500 inch Mopar getting fired and run...Dyno[/ame]

I am currently driving this car daily. I have steel doors and hood as well as all the glass to put back in the car.

I've got a tube frame chassis '81 Challenger roller for sale if it's just strip.

Also have a '76 Duster roller that needs to be finished. 10 point cage, ladder bars, etc.

Challenger is $6,500

Duster is $2,500

PM if you're interested.

Look at my avatar. 1970, subframe, back halved, 10 point, dana spool, shortened for the 14" tubs, 4 link, coil overs. I will pull the 340 out. Hurst 1/4 stick, mallory hyfire. front discs from masterpower. 2 driveshaft loops. fixed/ cut out all the rust. Fuel cell, 16 g.

I can provide pics.

64 Dart, Dana 4.30s, tubular front end, everything less engine, trans and headers. 4 wheel disks, shifter, gauges, driveshaft, everything. Set up for a BB and engine plate which comes with it. Comes with a title. Certified to 8.50. $8,500.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• Pro Street.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back