-
Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Tom

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hello I am looking to buy a Dodge Demon looking for a real Deal so no clones please. If you have anything please contact me and we can go from there I cant seem to find anything in my local market. willing to drive anywhere in Canada for the right demon. Im looking for something i can fix up and restore so if you have a finished demon i wont be interested because i dont have that kind of money to spend. Thanks

They are rare as hemi cuda's, now I have only seen a few in 30 years. most of them crushed at wreckers, There was one at the southey mopar meet for sale 2 years ago it was a orange one.

Good luck with your search. I looked for 18 months and came up dry. I ended up getting a 318 car and building it the way I wanted.

Jack

i have a 71 gy3 340 4spd project in BC. its not really for sale but for the right price it can go away. its numbers matching and solid. wont be a giveaway price though

I know about one here in the GTA, nice car all of the hard stuff done , how much do you want to spend?

Good luck man, why are you so hell bent on it being an actual Demon if your going to build a 'TomDemon' anyway? Number matching does't mean sh*t in the world of a-bodies. Seems easier and financially a better plan to get a sport body and build it how you want it.

I don't want to come off abrasive, just my .02.

They are rare as hemi cuda's, now I have only seen a few in 30 years. most of them crushed at wreckers, There was one at the southey mopar meet for sale 2 years ago it was a orange one.

ummm. No.

Not as rare at Hemi 'Cuda. Not hardly.

1971 Demon 69,861
1971 Demon 340 10,098

1972 Demon 39,880
1972 Demon 340 8,700

1970 Hemi Cuda hardtop 652
1970 Hemi Cuda convertible 14
1971 Hemi Cuda hardtop 108
1971 Hemi Cuda conv 7

I have a 72 Demon project 318 / AC Car -- Loose engine, trans, etc etc etc Large bolt disc on the front already. Nice large bolt ralleys on all (4) corners.... definite project, but located in Pittsburgh, PA not in Canada.... $2000 US

i have a 71 gy3 340 4spd project in BC. its not really for sale but for the right price it can go away. its numbers matching and solid. wont be a giveaway price though

I know about one here in the GTA, nice car all of the hard stuff done , how much do you want to spend?

I have a 72 Demon project 318 / AC Car -- Loose engine, trans, etc etc etc Large bolt disc on the front already. Nice large bolt ralleys on all (4) corners.... definite project, but located in Pittsburgh, PA not in Canada.... $2000 US

There's 3 right there in less than a day!!
Not nearly as rare as a hemi-cuda

ummm. No.

Not as rare at Hemi 'Cuda. Not hardly.

1971 Demon 69,861
1971 Demon 340 10,098

1972 Demon 39,880
1972 Demon 340 8,700

1970 Hemi Cuda hardtop 652
1970 Hemi Cuda convertible 14
1971 Hemi Cuda hardtop 108
1971 Hemi Cuda conv 7

Yes I agree on the factory numbers but lots of cars are crushed how many are still around is the question now?

How many true demon sizzlers have you seen only couple thousand built and only a handfull around i have one been checking so it depends on what you have

There is a 72 on kijiji New Brunswickhttp://newbrunswick.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1972-Dodge-Demon-W0QQAdIdZ463367152. I know for a fact it had extensive quarter panel work , my nephew owned it at one time .

I pulled mine out of a wrecking yard last year in northern Alberta, 340, 4-speed car, but it's just got a 318 in it. The yard even has another one that I may get for a parts car. They're still out there.

Thanks everyone for the helpful posts. I have my demon now! If anyone is around the airdrie area i owe you a beer for the help and to show off my demon to you!

Attachments

• IMG_6364.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_6369.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_6365.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 249
Aw crap! I was though Airdrie a dozen times back and forth from Didsbury to Calgary last most of July visiting my dad and going to the stampede, Duck lake Montana and into BC/Mission... coulda dropped in for a brew or two. I'll try to remember to contact ya next time I'm out that way tho

Thanks everyone for the helpful posts. I have my demon now! If anyone is around the airdrie area i owe you a beer for the help and to show off my demon to you![/QUOTE

Thanks a nice looking Demon. I have some emblems for the side of your 72, if your looking for some. Is it a 4 speed car or Auto? I like the wing on it. :burnout:

Thanks everyone.

dusmon I would be interested in the emblems that you have. If possible could you grab a picture and pm me?

fez440 I almost pulled the trigger on another demon in Kamloops bc but i day before a man contacted me about one he had in his garage for the last 20 years in Calgary. I went and looked and snapped it up!

Kernel Sanders anytime your around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back