-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scott2683

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This may be a long shot, but I'm looking for a nice set of 302 heads ready to bolt on for my 318. I'm looking to add a little HP by doing a cam swap and get rid of my stock heads. Shoot me a PM if you've got something I may be interested in. I'm located in Indianapolis, but I can pay for shipping if its not too outrageous.

Thanks,

Scott

Worth looking into is Part Number: 2D31 cylinder heads from AutoZone, reman'd by SureFire, that's how I got mine. I looked them up under a 1987 Plymouth Gran Fury and used a discount code to get 20% off (Currently AZ is doing 20% off & $10 gift card). They were shipped to my doorstep for free too. Shortly after I placed the order SureFire emailed me asking for the vin# of my fury, told them I didn't know it, said I needed the 302 castings and that's what they sent.
All I had to do was gasket match them to my intake. So far they've held up great, no problems. (They work well with Mr. Gasket head gaskets Part #: 1121G by the way)

And wouldn't you know it, after ordering them, the engine already had 302 heads on it. Spare parts are good I guess. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back