Looking for a prom car/ideas.

-

Sinister.

Reaction score
Prom is coming up in about 2 months so I'm trying to start looking for a car, or ideas for a car to take to walk-in. Does anybody have suggestions or a car that they would possibly lend or be willing to chauffeur for a couple of hours? I live in Ottawa, Kansas which is 45 minutes southwest of Kansas City. I would be more than willing to compensate for gas and maybe throw in a little bit extra. Let me know :toothy10:

I live in Fort Scott, I know a few guys with some nice rides around here, but idk if they would grant permission to take 80,000 dollar rides that far from home.

Try to find a Plymouth Fury, they have a big back seat! :snakeman:

Try to find a Plymouth Fury, they have a big back seat! :snakeman:

I think your big wagon would be nize =P~, Do you still have it ?

a bump for the young gun :cheers:

I think your big wagon would be nize =P~, Do you still have it ?

a bump for the young gun :cheers:

Haha Thanks. I forgot to mention that it would need to seat 4. And the back seat size doesn't matter, it won't be used haha

Black '69-'73 Imperial 4-door... I guarantee you would be regarded as high on the list of badasses in your school if you drove one of those.

Haha I guess times have changed. I don't really want to go at all but since I don't have a choice I get to pick the mode of transportation

Sorry sinister, my 73 Dart Sport 340 has already been reserved for my daughter and her dates senior prom walk-in. She also requested that the sunroof be open. :toothy10: I'll be her chauffeur.

Your boyfriend should be supplying the mode of transpo.
Your dress and corsage should be your only worries.

Last year we took a 1964 Saratoga. Push button trans, rectangular steering wheel and everything! We had a lot bigger group last year and even with that monster of a car we had troubles getting us all in. My dad chauffeured for us with his suit and a cheap-o chauffeur hat, it was awesome! Want something different this year though.

Would prefer mopar ;)

Oh, From the tone of no back seat fun I assumed otherwise, My Bad

For our prom, in 2001, my wife (then girlfriend, or coarse) took a 73 Impalla with another couple. Grandma green 4 door, car looked like crap, ran like a scalded dog. We got more complaments than the people in limo's. Probably had more fun too.

Well, I'm off like a prom dress. Got to get some work done. LOL

Well, My brother borrowed my uncles 72 vette for his...( bastard :lol: ) ... I drove a Cadillac DeVille for my junior prom......and my 75 Duster to my Senior prom. I will say that I did have more fun in my car than a borrowed one, at least mine I could drive like it was mine...

I know this don't help your car dilemma, but make sure the dress and accessories match the car. lol This car has been to both of my boys prom.

IMG_0400.jpg

LOL Thank's.... on both! I need to scan the my other boys prom pic, it was before I had a digital camara. The car looked good in that one too. lol

umm this is pretty simple....any a-body with nice paint, big *** cam to shake the ground, and a loud exhaust...and the back seat is plenty big...if you aint using the back seat in your car, i hope your using something, otherwise dont go to prom lol

-
Back