Looking for a set of four 3" x &' u bolts for my 8 1/4 rear end

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call Calvert they sell them new for about $25 a set.

Summit has them too.

I'm looking for a set of 3" u bolts for a 8 1/4 rear end I just bought ,I have the shock plates . Thanks

And a sure grip assembly if anyone has one

Let me look tomorrow morning and see if I still have a set in my storage building , I will take pictures and send them to you for cost of shipping :happy10: I should have a full set :cheers:

I bought some 3" U bolts from Autozone. They come 2 in a pack and they have various lengths. They are next to the u-bolt and lift blocks in the part stores.

I just go to a local auto/truck spring shop, preferably with a sample, or at least all the proper measurements, and they will bend them up while I wait.

I have a set with the nuts from a 68 Dart if you still need them.

Ken
Edison, NJ

New ones from aftermarket run 25 dollars and up. We're really not supposed to reuse the originals but many will anyway. Twisting the nuts off will bend/twist and weaken the steel.

New ones from aftermarket run 25 dollars and up. We're really not supposed to reuse the originals but many will anyway. Twisting the nuts off will bend/twist and weaken the steel.
I think you are right RedFish, I think he should get new ones
But if he jumps back in here I will show him mine that are going to need a good cleaning and some wire brush work 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back