Looking for advice

-

KB9GIB

Reaction score
We
AA807A06-0C12-447D-854A-E43D9B3D9533.jpeg
are putting in Holley sniper system. looking for where you guys hide your ignition box & ignition coil? I was thinking maybe inside the car? If you have any pictures would be helpful. Thanks in advance. KB9GIB

Check your bulkhead connectors and see if you have a few empty spaces.

Put box inside car no body has to know!

Last edited:
I have my 6AL box mounted on the firewall inside the cab under the dash. PO had the old Mopar box mounted to the heater box above the passenger foot well. As for the coil I have it mounted on the flat of passenger finder..

I have my ign box & coil mounted inside the cab, under the dash.

on one streeter, I put the battery in the trunk, and mounted the 6Al on the core support where the battery had been. That way I didn't have to worry about the hi-current supply wire snaking around.

Heck, make a plastic cover, mount it under the battery tray, and mount the electronic ignition components there!
I’ve seen it there as well. On the frame rail under the battery. I’ve been thinking that one was mounted upside down under the battery tray. I do like the short side travel. Same reason AJ said. No high current wires running around getting in the way. The smaller wires just get wrapped together in a twist and into a look if you wish.

When I see the ignition systems inside the car, the wiring from the battery is just made simple.

-
Back