looking for an intake for the old slant

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
I have the spare motor on a stand and just starting to thrash on this rebuilt motor. I have a set of Hooker Super Comp Hedders and an Offy 4bbl intake with a Holley 390. I was kind of leaning on a dual carb intake as the choice for the induction on this motor. Does Offy still make this dual cab intake or am I up the creek with no paddle? Thanks for any help!
Chas,

Thanks for the input guys. Kind of like that Offy, that may be the way to go. Seems I recall these were still available from Offy but I have not dug that deep. I am gonna keep plugging away at this for awhile as I think two ones would be a nice streetable combo. Thanks again!
Chas

i would rather do the 3 SU round top carbs... i think lynx and others still make the intakes...

i would rather do the 3 SU round top carbs... i think lynx and others still make the intakes...

Like this? Don't know if Lynx still makes the triple SU intake. Irregardless, Leanna did a great job on my Lynx and Island Automation restored all 3 HIF6's to be identical internally (the camera depth makes the 2 outboard domes look wider than the center). Got a line on some air cleaners from England suited for the -6. Chrome for the bling of course!

Attachments

• intakes 008.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 150
-
Back