Not open for further replies.

ethan santin

Buck eye jim you gotta go
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello FABO

I am looking for a front bench seat and rear A body seats in good shape for my 1972 Plymouth duster. If you have any E, B, or A body front bench seat in good shape (as in not completely falling apart) and/or a rear A body seat in good shape for sale please post some pictures if you can. I am located in California, would much prefer to do pick up as shipping would be killer. Thank you so much.

Ethan

IMG_1323.jpeg

IMG_1322.jpeg

I have a bench seat still in a 72 Swinger. It needs to be completely reupholstered but you come up to St George (Southern Utah) you can have it for free. Has a fold down center armrest too.

I have a bench seat still in a 72 Swinger. It needs to be completely reupholstered but you come up to St George (Southern Utah) you can have it for free. Has a fold down center armrest too.
Thank you for offering but I am specifically looking for something that doesn't need to be recovered and that is in useable shape, I am trying to save some money as seat covers are very expensive and are currently very hard to get.

Ethan

Thank you for offering but I am specifically looking for something that doesn't need to be recovered and that is in useable shape, I am trying to save some money as seat covers are very expensive and are currently very hard to get.

Ethan
I tried to send you a PM on a rear seat, but your inbox is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back