Looking For J Heads 340 360

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does valve size matter? have I think 3 sets all 1.88/1.60, 1set just off good running engine and 2 sets bare castings [good] take $150 for complete set and 75 pr for castings plus shpg,all stock condition.........

i have pair of :

X heads- $350 obo.
J heads (big valves) $275 obo.
J heads (small valves) $200 obo.

located in s.jersey. prefer not to ship. zip code 08009

From what I hear, O heads are actually J heads that the casting was messed up on. ???

From what I hear, O heads are actually J heads that the casting was messed up on. ???

You hear the strangest things, I know this for a fact, the Easter bunny told me so. Bwa ha ha ha :cheers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_stripes

You hear the strangest things, I know this for a fact, the Easter bunny told me so. Bwa ha ha ha

Lol, that's good.

I have a set od small valve, virgin J heads with no rockers for $199 plus shipping.

You hear the strangest things, I know this for a fact, the Easter bunny told me so. Bwa ha ha ha :cheers:

Hey, I used to read Mopar Collectors Guide allot. OKAY!!!!!!! I know they said that. If I hadn't thrown them all away in one of my moves, I would look it up.

:)

I have a pair of iron heads that came off of my 360 (1977). They worked fine when removed but got rained on at a swap meet so they have a light coat of rust on them. Will clean up with no problem though. You can have them for $40 plus shipping. I'll ship through UPS or whoever is the cheapest to include grey hound. Let me know if you want them.

I have a pair of iron heads that came off of my 360 (1977). They worked fine when removed but got rained on at a swap meet so they have a light coat of rust on them. Will clean up with no problem though. You can have them for $40 plus shipping. I'll ship through UPS or whoever is the cheapest to include grey hound. Let me know if you want them.

bingo!

I'd rather start, if porting them myself, with a 1.88 valve head.

More to work with, the factory VJ was sometimes crude and cuts too much of certain critical areas from the bowl.jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back