Not open for further replies.

Bob Jasinski

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I had this posted in the "sticky" on '65 literature, but it seems like it hasn't been noticed, so I hope I don't get into trouble but here goes:

I am looking for a copy (scan) of the 1965 Barracuda Formula S road test article found in the Oct 1964 issue of Car & Driver. I have the Feb 1965 Hot Rod Formula S article, the Jan 1965 Motor Trend Formula S article, and the April 1965 Road & Track article, but am missing the Car & Driver piece. Anyone have that article scanned they would be willing to share? Thanks! Bob

I had this posted in the "sticky" on '65 literature, but it seems like it hasn't been noticed, so I hope I don't get into trouble but here goes:

I am looking for a copy (scan) of the 1965 Barracuda Formula S road test article found in the Oct 1964 issue of Car & Driver. I have the Feb 1965 Hot Rod Formula S article, the Jan 1965 Motor Trend Formula S article, and the April 1965 Road & Track article, but am missing the Car & Driver piece. Anyone have that article scanned they would be willing to share? Thanks! Bob

I turned it into a official "wanted" thread. May be you will get more action there.

Dana, I saw that too. Don't really feel like buying it for $26 shipped. I'd be happy to supply any of my scans if someone has the Oct 64 article already scanned.

I'm also willing to share my '65 FS article scans if I get a PM request.

Last edited:
Head across the bay into San Francisco and go the the main public library. They have 1961-1984 on microfiche. It might also be available on certain on-line sites, but you likely have to be subscribed.

I don't go to SF unless I absolutely have to. With bridge tolls, parking issues and the possibility my car will be broken into there, forget it! I just ordered a group of 4 Car & Driver from 1964 with the issue I want from ebay for $12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back