-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudar8r

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just got a power steering gearbox for my 65 barracuda. I have a pump off of a 318, but right now the cuda has a 6 in it and I would like to hook it up but I need slant six power steering brackets. Does anybody have these?

I have a power steering set up on a 67 /6 dart. Will those brackets work??? Please PM me.

I have slant six brackets, but it depends what pump you have. Can you post a pic of your power steering pump?

Do you have the v8 brackets? I took the ps pump off of my /6 Barracuda parts car, but I need the v8 brackets. maybe we can trade?

The pulley is different too so you probably should just get a complete used pump with all the parts still attached so you know you have everything.

I was wandering does anybody know where to the best place to get the dual groove crank pulley so I can run the power steering belt? and I guess the pump pulley beings cudamark says that is different as well. The pump is off of a 1987 diplomat 318 so that would make sense.

I will take some pics this weekend to aid in my questions. Thanks for all the help and info so far and by all means keep it coming

Hey cudar8r-
I just pulled the power steering pump and brackets off of my slant 6 '65 Valiant. I'm guessing they are the exact fit you would need for your slant Cuda. I'm swapping out everything for manual steering and won't be needing this gear. Shoot me a PM if interested and just give me an offer. Maybe you have something to trade? I'm looking for items to do a SB conversion on my car. I could also probably hook you up with that pulley you need to drive the pwr steering pump but that might take some time for me to get off. I believe it is a two piece affair.

thanks

have a complete set up pulled from a 74 Dart that had both A/C
and power steering. Also have a box from a 72 Duster. Would
like to sell complete (system off Dart and Box) but will seperate. Will degrease and ship to you for $75.
Dave las Cruces NM newmexguyus AT yahoo DOT com

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back