-
Status
Not open for further replies.

slakins1966

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1966 Barracuda, I took it to the tire shop to have have the tires changed on it they broke a bunch of lugs on the front drivers side. Also messed up the drivers side front hub. Can anybody help me, what other hubs will fit or, where can I find a hub?

Are your brakes still what the style car came with? We would need more information. What brakes do you have 9", 10", Kelsey Hayes disc brakes?
Yup all 3 have a different hub. After we find out what you have maybee we can help you out. I have some parts and am not far from you.

I have a 1966 Barracuda, I took it to the tire shop to have have the tires changed on it they broke a bunch of lugs on the front drivers side. Also messed up the drivers side front hub. Can anybody help me, what other hubs will fit or, where can I find a hub?
They are 10 inch drums drivers side. The reason I need the hub tire shop could not find the right studs. So they tried to weld them in. I have been looking for a long time for that hub. Thanks.

I would at least change all the left hand studs to right hand to keep the next tire shop from doing this again.Only us Mopar owners know that early A bodies come with both right and left hand studs. Or be standing there when wheels are removed telling whoever they are differant before the wrench goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back