Status
Not open for further replies.

timbolia

65Wagon
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I am trying to make my wagon into a comfortable daily driver. I am driving it now, but it has no headliner at all and it is noisy. Does anyone know where I might find headliner bows?
I am also looking fo a set of Dodge dog dishes or baby moons for the 13" stock steelies. (not in pic)
Also a curved stick for the Hurst 4 speed would be cool. As you see here it hits the dash in first now.
Also I need a straight rear bumper. maybe a front drivers fender.

Dstick-xsm.jpg

Dart1-xsm.jpg

I have 2 decent Lancer Hubcaps (you can sort of see them in the pics) and the front bench is being replaced by 2 buckets I got at Fall Fling. If anyone is interested in a trade. I am in the West LA area.

Dart3-xsm.jpg

. . . but it has no headliner at all and it is noisy. Does anyone know where I might find headliner bows?

Unless someone is parting one out or knows of one in a junkyard, you may be out of luck. Maybe a want ad here and over at slantsix.org?

Also a curved stick for the Hurst 4 speed would be cool. As you see here it hits the dash in first now.

Looks like you need the shifter handle from a 64/65 4 speed Dart, Valiant or Barracuda. I've seen them on epay and here from time to time.

I will soon be going to a junkyard where these cars sit, I will check for you.

DSC01837.jpg

That White 65 Dart Wagon looks cleaner than mine! Those tail light lenses look clean. How much would shipping be on that rear bumper? I probably need to find one nearby.

That White 65 Dart Wagon looks cleaner than mine! Those tail light lenses look clean. How much would shipping be on that rear bumper? I probably need to find one nearby.

That 65 could probably provide the headliner bows, rear bumper and possibly one or more taillights. If you can wait awhile, I'll be pulling the taillights off my 65 wagon as I'm going a custom route - 65/66 Australian AP6 wagon taillights.

Actually, the tail lights are low priority right now. They are always pricey and mine are OK for driving. I don't know why but the bumper bugs me the most right now. That and the headliner. Let me know how much those would be if you get them.

Dart2-xsm.jpg

Best of luck to you on your quest for parts! There are nada zip around here. I also need a set of bows. the Reverse Light Pigtails, and a Power Rear Window Setup for my '65 Dart wagon.

Later,
Bruce B.

I may have a curved hurst shifter handle. i will dig around for it. pester me so i don't forget!

I've got a GT fender but it has some damage in the same area as yours. If you want to take 2 hour drive south, you can come and look at mine and see if it's better than yours.
Thanks, Mark

So was going to start a new thread but I still need most of the same stuff a year and a half later. Just putting this out there, maybe I can pick up the parts at Spring fling.

So I still think I want a press in curved shifter. Headliner bows. A rear lower seat. A rear seatbelt (blue preffered). 4 door or wagon door panels and kick panels. And rear bumper. Choke linkage maybe a whole carb

Maybe list includes fenders (driver has dent, passenger has rust) 14" SBP steel wheels (to powder coat) electronic ignition for the slant, and of course candy canes and a two barrel manifold. Luggage rack and wind deflectors.

Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back