-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbyhank

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
After a 26 year layoff I am finally in a position to get back into the hobby. I tend to shy away from on line stuff but would prefer to drive directly somewhere to check out interesting possibilities. I live in the Richmond VA area and am willing to drive a few hours to look. Specifically I'm looking for a 68 to 70 Dart that I can clone into a Scat Pack car ( can't afford the real thing probably ), or maybe a 67 - 69 Barracuda slope back or notch back that I can clone into a Formula S car. I would also consider a 70 to 72 Duster to clone into a 340 car. The end goal would be to build a car that I could have possibly ordered at a dealership back in the day, picking the color and engine options that were available on that given year. Maybe the 6 to 7 k range ??? I can buy things as I go along in the build as finances permit. Also, I'll probably be headed back up to Carlisle in July ( I'm originally from the area ). Just let me know. Thanks. Bob

After a 26 year layoff I am finally in a position to get back into the hobby. I tend to shy away from on line stuff but would prefer to drive directly somewhere to check out interesting possibilities. I live in the Richmond VA area and am willing to drive a few hours to look. Specifically I'm looking for a 68 to 70 Dart that I can clone into a Scat Pack car ( can't afford the real thing probably ), or maybe a 67 - 69 Barracuda slope back or notch back that I can clone into a Formula S car. I would also consider a 70 to 72 Duster to clone into a 340 car. The end goal would be to build a car that I could have possibly ordered at a dealership back in the day, picking the color and engine options that were available on that given year. Maybe the 6 to 7 k range ??? I can buy things as I go along in the build as finances permit. Also, I'll probably be headed back up to Carlisle in July ( I'm originally from the area ). Just let me know. Thanks. Bob
this is Tim in Iowa52537
ive got a 69 340 swinger roller factory orange 4 speed that needs quarters has disc brakes 83/4 column pedals bench seat
i'm not gonna work on it$3500 ish

l don't want to know that figure l just go slow and easy
9C2716C2-453B-4670-9FD6-441D9FE6916E.png
l bot this onefor llooo with a new motor
Probably something within forty miles of your house if you just work at it & engage with other mopar enthusiasts

l don't want to know that figure l just go slow and easy
View attachment 1715754330l bot this onefor llooo with a new motor
Probably something within forty miles of your house if you just work at it & engage with other mopar enthusiasts
Full interior? streetable? pass inspection... etc.etc.

check out the 'cars for sale ' listings ....1971 duster 340 .....

If you change your mind on the budget, PM me. I am considering selling my 72 H code..... But it's not a 6-7K car. How far from that number I don't know as I just got the Motor back from Magnum machine...

Thanks,
JW

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back