Looking for rebuilt Kelsey Hayes Calipers

-

ProStreetDuster

Reaction score
Looking for the cheapest price online for rebuilt Kelsey hayes 4 piston calipers for my sons Demon.
I had found a company that had them for something like $57.00each +$30.00 core charge (each) but I forgot to save the link.

WOW, if you can somehow find that link to those calipers for $57 + $30 core, that would be great.

Did you look in the History file of your browser for any evidence of that link?

When I was looking at buying mine Advance had one set (company wide)... then when I did buy them they had sent them back to Cardone... So I had to special order them back from Cardone ( then only set they had at the time ). They set me back around 330.00 W/ core charges ( cores were only 10.00 ea. ).
On one website a while back I saw rebuild kits you could buy for them and one of the options was SS pistons. Anyone know where this might have been? I would like to put the SS pistons in mine, even though I'm going with DOT5 fluid and that should limit any problems I would have.

I just mailed my cores to brakewarehouse friday.They will have a set for you in a week. I think I paid 65.00 or so for the calipers. But the core was more than the calipers and I can't remember.

engine bay 078.JPE

WOW, if you can somehow find that link to those calipers for $57 + $30 core, that would be great.

Did you look in the History file of your browser for any evidence of that link?
Yea, that was a great deal for each one. I did look at the history, but I didn't find it. of course with teenagers and me in the house that's an aweful lot of history LOL
Thanks for the links everyone.

I talked to the guys at calipersonline.com and then mailed my cores to them. I got the new ones in about a week as I recall. Super service and I think $210for the ones with stainless pistons a good investment IMO.

I did have to pay for shipping both ways...

PICT0004.jpg

i needed mine within 2 days (on vac and car is my daily driver) got new ones from ssbc with ss pistons painted black new castings for 195.00 ea also need brake lines with banjo fittings at caliper. KH calipers for A body same as 65-67 Mustang

-
Back