-

Kipprc

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 741 case that I would like to have refreshed with 3.23 gears and some sort of sure grip? I am in the Maryland area and would like to use my existing case. I would give up my case as a core if somebody local has a case already built with new internals set up with a 3.23 gears and a sure grip. I need a 30 spline carrier and I have the green bearings. If somebody can recommend somebody to provide this service I would appreciate it.

Looks like he has been around the forums for a long time. I will reach out and see what he says.

Bowie transmission in PG just did my cousins 8 3/4 and they are fairly priced

Thanks for the thought Kim, but I had some health issues last year and as a result I don’t do much side work anymore and I’m not taking on any new customers.

Thanks for the thought Kim, but I had some health issues last year and as a result I don’t do much side work anymore and I’m not taking on any new customers.
As we get older our health starts going down hill. I hope you’re doing ok now. I hear ya, I don’t do many side jobs anymore.

Thanks- yeah life is funny sometimes and every morning you wake up is a gift many won’t get. I had a Pancreatic cancer diagnosis early last year. So out on disability, surgeries and chemo/radiation most of the rest of ‘22. So far I’ve beat the odds with no plan to change that but the Man upstairs has his own plan so we’ll see. I’m working on my own stuff now and any other work is only for good friends.

There is a local guy in the southern Maryland area I can get you in contact with. He does a ton of dana rears but im sure he can do 8 3/4 as well.

-
Back