-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1969moparDART

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Pro/stock small block intake for my LA318 looking to find one for right around 200$

received_826937777710421.jpeg

received_2621070471491245.jpeg

The company’s name is “Pro//Parts” and it is closer to a Holley Strip Dominator or Offenhauser Port-O-Sonic.

That intake came from PAW. Performance Automotive Wholesale. They were the only outlet for that brand. If some other vendor had that brand, it came from PAW. They made all kinda parts. Valve covers, oil pans, camshafts, timing sets, you can just about name it and there was a Pro//Stock (Pro//Parts) version of it. PAW had several brands that were exclusive to them back in the day. They were "what was" before Summit and Jegs were even thought about. It was a huge company.

I remember the PAW catalog and JC Whitney. There were not a lot of options pre-internet days.

I remember the PAW catalog and JC Whitney. There were not a lot of options pre-internet days.
I remember getting catalogs and paying for them with postage stamps so the company could afford to send out the catalog.

Specialty Auto in Rosemead, CA sent catalog pages printed on a mimeograph machine....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back