looking to buy a new shifter

-

RyanUpdike70

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a new shifter I was thinking about the b&m ratchet. i was wondering if it was a good shifter. Also what kind ru guys runnin

B&M quicksilver is what i got now.in a few other cars ive had i ran the hurst pro-matic.honestly i liked the hurst a little more.

I have a hurst pistolgrip quarterstick but I like the b&m pro stick in my brothers car better. The B&M just feels like a better quality piece(tighter, more positive action). thinking about switching............my $0.02

I run a Hurst Pro-matic. Seems to be a pretty solid piece.

I run a Precision Performance Products shifter in the Cuda. It is by far the best shifter on the market today. Over the years I think I've tried them all but the PPP unit performs the best.

my $.02

needing to put one in my bench seat duster this weekend. thinking of going with the b&m megashifter. i have one in my dart an it works ok with the reverse valve body i am running. i have a quarter stick in another duster and do not like it. any input on the megashifter? especially since it will be in a bench seat car.

I have an old used Hurst Pro Matic 2 .

Never let me down .

I think i bought it on Ebay years ago for $40

I run a Precision Performance Products shifter in the Cuda. It is by far the best shifter on the market today. Over the years I think I've tried them all but the PPP unit performs the best.

my $.02

yep just switched to the ppp with free nuetral and wont look back. best shifter ever and you cant miss a shift.
p_shiftedit.jpg

B&M pro ratchet works great with stoch a-body console!

this looks great!!!! i actually just started a thread a few days ago and asked if anyone did this with an after market shifter!!!! this is exactly the way i want to go!!!! awesome!

I put a reverse gate in my stock shifter. Shift R Gate. (it is kinda scary).

After seeing the way you have your shifter in there. I would like to set mine up like that.

What mods did you have to do to get it in there ?

Pete

I have a Precision Performance Products shifter when Summit made it still in the box that needs a good home if anyone is looking for that shifter. I will sell it for cheap so PM me.

I like a b+m prostick or my Hurst Quarter stick.... basically the same. Ive raced a car with the cheetah scs?? Very good shifter X2 on the routing away from hotspots with this shifter.

-
Back