Loss of a mother....

-

j5dart

Reaction score
There is no easy way to get comfort when your mother dies. I lost mine on Monday and it is extremely emotional. This Sunday the six of us will say our final goodbyes to our mother. My mom turned 71 last Friday and was on top of the world. She obviously had heart problems that she felt we didn't need to know about. She died instantly which helps knowing she didn't suffer. If you still have your mother, cherish her, tell her you love her everytime you talk to her. I did, and I have no regrets. I am at peace with my last moments with her at Thanksgiving. My mom lived in Delaware so I valued our phone time. I was hoping to drive down again on mothers day and buy a tree to add to her yard that she was so happy about on Friday. Sometimes we forget that we are human and dont expect people that appear healthy to die without warning. I hope this helps those who may not have a great relationship with their mothers to rethink and fix any problems while you still have time. J5Dart

Sorry to hear ..... I just lost mine in the middle of December... It's not easy.....seek comfort in friends and family.... you will make it..... DTM

I could not imagine the pain you are going through... my thoughts and prayers to you and your family

Sorry for your loss. Mothers are very special. I lost mine in the mid 90's, and think of her often.

Sorry about the loss of your mother. Glad you had a great relationship with your mother. Prayers for you and your family.

Sorry to hear this. I lost mine in 1984 and daddy in 1998. There's nothing to fill the void, but good memories help. My condolences.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom, my condolences to you and your family.

Kenny

Lost my Dad in '97 and mom passed in 2010. I know exactly how you feel.

Like yours, mine lived far away but I always tried to call her once a week even if it was just for 5 or 10 minutes.

Please accept my most sincere condolences and may all the good memories help heal the hole in your heart.

Sorry for the loss of your mother.

I lost mine to cancer several years ago, I still miss her everyday.

Condolences to you and your family.sounds like she had a full happy life. You can be thankful for that.

I'm so sorry you've lost your mom....my condolences. Well, just remember she's around you and wanting you to do well and eventually carry on.

I hope this helps those who may not have a great relationship with their mothers to rethink and fix any problems while you still have time.

And thanks for that.....it's excellent advice right there!

sorry for your loss prayers sent to you and your family in this difficult time!!
lost my mom OCT 2003 and i miss her everyday the pain gets easier but never goes away ,,take care and prayers sent,,,SD426

sorry about your mom. im 25 and close to both of my parents. if i lost either one of them i would be a wreck. :(

I know how you feel,lost both my parents in 86. Was very close with my mom,and think about her everyday. Though things get better as time goes, you will never forget her.
Sorry for the loss of your mother,prayers sent for you and your family.

I know how you feel,lost both my parents in 86. Was very close with my mom,and think about her everyday. Though things get better as time goes, you will never forget her.
Sorry for the loss of your mother,prayers sent for you and your family.

May I use your words Johnny.. pecking and want to give my condolences
X 2 on these words j5Dart

my shoulder and middle back is out......

Condolences, thoughts and prayer to you- glad to hear you had a good relationship and memories of your mom.

Very sorry for the loss of your Mom. Obviously she was a great and well-loved lady. It sounds like you have a very healthy attitude. Do allow yourself to grieve now, it's necessary.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family at this difficult time. Keep the good memories close to your heart and your loved ones will be with you forever.
I lost my dad when I was only 7, my mom over 20 years ago, and my stepfather just last night. I still have wonderful memories of both my mom and dad even though it's been years. Lots of memories of my stepfather now as well.

My condolences and prayers to you and your family. My mother died suddenly 38 years ago when I was 18 and she was 51.

Im sorry ur going though this .. Im happy u dont have any regrets . Praryers sent for u and urs bud

-
Back