Lost a great friend and mentor

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
As I wake this morning my hart goes out to my wife, sons and to all of Glen Francis friends and his great family[-o<
I was blest to have such a great man in my life and in my families life for 27 years.. Glen and I shared many days at the track planting trees with my sons when they was just 6 and 8 years old, this track holds many memories for me and my family.. R.I.P my friend and thank you for all the great memories you and your family put in our life :pale:
Some of you have seen my days and memories made at this 27 year old track that was just 7 miles from my home.
http://www.crraceway.com/ This is going to hit so so many people and friends here , Prayers for strength to the family and friends, Yes, that is a mouton of a man in the red shirt.

What a great man that gave everyone the time of day and wave as he passed by in town with a big smile. We have lost a great man

Attachments

• slideshow08a.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 262
Sorry for the loss of your friend Mike. Role models like Mr. Francis can not be replaced.

Creed enjoying some hot laps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=149Qtvd9XSc&list=UUycW6X2aUuhU4Q5NU_0CcmA&index=38"]dirt track 9 16 017 - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry to hear about the loss of such a great friend, Prayers sent for his family and friends.
Thank you Stan, he past away in his sleep and the family will need all the prayers they can get, so unexpected as he was in good health and gave me some good advice on everything under the sun.

Sorry for the loss of your friend Mike. Role models like Mr. Francis can not be replaced.
So true, there will never be another, Blest am I to have had him in my life for many years.

My Condolences and prayers to family and friends.

Condolences and prayers go out to you, your family, and your friends family and all who knew him. Sounds like not only the racing community, but the entire community lost a great guy.
The good ones are always lost way too soon.

Really sorry our family just lost our grandpa so I really feel for you guys. Prayers sent! Also just me but I've always thought going in your sleep was the best way.

My Condolences and prayers to family and friends.
Thank you Reb they will need it bud.

Condolences and prayers go out to you, your family, and your friends family and all who knew him. Sounds like not only the racing community, but the entire community lost a great guy.
The good ones are always lost way too soon.
Well said Ken, and thank you... so true and it seems it is the good ones do go way to soon ..

Really sorry our family just lost our grandpa so I really feel for you guys. Prayers sent! Also just me but I've always thought going in your sleep was the best way.
My condolences mwls, loosing a grandpa is hard on many folks.

Sorry to hear about your loss Mike.
Thank you R4Sedan, a loss like this will effect thousands....

Sorry to hear about your friend. Cherished friends are always in our hearts. Sandy

Sorry to hear this Mike. Good / great friends are few and far between. To lose one should remind us of how important the rest are. Condolances to all affected.

Our condolensces Mike. Thats a great pic, 4 different age groups and they are all listening to what your buddy has to say.

so sorry to hear about the loss of great sounding guy. Just be thankful for all the precious memories that he left behind, condolences and prayers sent for all the family and friends, Joe

yup loosing a friend is always tough memike I know it all to well,I am sure yopu were a great friend to him as well,sorry for your loss.

Condolences to you guys and Glen's family! You had a good friend for many years and fortunately the memories will always be with you.

So sorry to hear about your friends passing Mike. Condolences sent to all affected.
Thank you Oklacarcollecto, a giant of a man and he will be missed by many.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Cherished friends are always in our hearts. Sandy
Yes they are, Thank you Sandy

Sorry to hear this Mike. Good / great friends are few and far between. To lose one should remind us of how important the rest are. Condolances to all affected.
Thank you gdrill, seems I have learned this very well in the last 20 or so years , so true.

Our condolensces Mike. Thats a great pic, 4 different age groups and they are all listening to what your buddy has to say.
He took time for everyone :) young and old and watched the young ones grow to be men. Thank you 4spd

so sorry to hear about the loss of great sounding guy. Just be thankful for all the precious memories that he left behind, condolences and prayers sent for all the family and friends, Joe
Thank you Joe, he will be remembered as a great man that gave many the time of day and laughter in our life

yup loosing a friend is always tough memike I know it all to well,I am sure yopu were a great friend to him as well,sorry for your loss.
Thank you Snake, Glen watched my sons grow and always helped keeping a close eye on them and our cars.. there is not very many folks that can make a dirt track last 27 years and keep going strong, that alone shows he was a good operator and friendly doing it.

Sorry to read this, prayers sent
Thank you Keith, I am awaiting info on the family as they bring him home from his other home in California

Sorry,my consolations.
Thank you Abodybomber.. he was a trooper :usa2:

Condolences to you guys and Glen's family! You had a good friend for many years and fortunately the memories will always be with you.
So true Rick, and I was one of many blest to have had him in my families life, Thank you Rick..

.........................Sorry for ur loss Mike...............my prayers are sent.........kim.......
Thank you Kim..... thank you for all your prayers ...... the family will need them.

Prayers and condolences.:prayer:
As this day starts I pray for the children and many family members that has lost a giant in there family, Thank you and all here for the condolences and prayers offered, I will hold my head high in Glens name today..

-
Back