Lost a great Mopar brother a couple days ago

-
What an awesome legacy !!
I can and have been both the wallet looser, and the wallet finder !
If I ever loose it again I hope someone just like Terry finds it .
Sounds to me like angels rejoiced
The day Terry left this earth !!!
Comforted in arms of the almighty !!!!

Very sorry to hear, condolences to all of His family & friends. Post us a pic of the tee when You've got one......more people like that needed indeed..................

Thank you all :thankyou::thankyou: I believe I will be having a couple T-Shirts made to have for our first few races at George Rays drag strip that has his name as a legend we lost.
Looking at some prints now.. he deserves to be remembered all around the bible belt area .

I'll wear my George Ray shirt today Mike, in his honor. :)

I am being intervened today by Hot Rod and going to meet the REAL owner of Hippie's old part's hord he has, I am glad to see he has flown in to straighten out the guy he hired to go threw his stuff and sell it , he was a rude and crude man that was running buyers off with crazy prices, so today will be a full day for me, I am going to do my best to have the owner donate one of his cars to park at George Rays drag strip for this Legend !! Terry (Hippie) Sevener is guiding me I believe :)

Mike, hope you can help get this straightened out. I am sure you will make a good interview. Good luck, Joe

Yes Mike he was one of a kind. I had known Terry for many years. I saw him last fall at the poker run and he was telling me, it was looking good for beating the cancer. But he had to give up taking care of his brother. He is with George Ray now. He will be missed greatly.
I am trying to figure out witch Jonny you Are :welcome: Johnny C. sir

Last edited:
Great story about what must have been quite a guy. Would like to read some more-I recently bought the Blue Bird from the guy who bought the estate-cleaning it up and fixing some things but no repaint-leaving the outside alone.

Sorry to hear this Mike. He sounds like the best friend a guy could ever have. My condolences to everyone that was blessed with his friendship. RIP Terry. Kim

-
Back