Lost grandma :(

-
Grandparents are special people.They seem to be so knowledgeable and willing to spend time with you.I'm sorry for your loss Matt,she sounds like an amazing woman.8)

Sure sorry to hear this Matt. I know where your coming from cause my grandma was more like a mom to me. She's been gone 11 yrs. and I still think about her a lot. Our prayers are with you.

Thanks everyone we have been going through all the pictures and stuff and it has been a celebration of life for her. She will be buried on saturday which is my grandpa's birthday also and we have a big bar-b-q and party planned for after the funeral.

I am very sorry to hear, but as the others said, it sounds like they had long happy lives and they will surely be missed by a loving family. My condolences. I have seen even the biggest man break down in tears when someone close passes.

So sorry to hear about your Grandma. When my paternal grandmother passed, it hit me very hard. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Thanks everyone we have been going through all the pictures and stuff and it has been a celebration of life for her. She will be buried on saturday which is my grandpa's birthday also and we have a big bar-b-q and party planned for after the funeral.

Good for you. Remember every minute that you can. Its precious! I just got back from the service for my wife that passed away on June 4th. Took almost a month to get all the BS out of the way but she was laid to rest at the Long Island National Cemetery today with military honors. A fitting ceremony!! Keep all the memories of your Grandmother in your mind and pass them along to your children so that she may live on in their minds.

Larry

sorry to hear this my blessing for your family...

-
Back