Lotsa new guys lately.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Wow, where are all you new guys coming from?

Did Mopar collector guide or another high profile mopar magazine mention Fabo recently or something?

I found Fabo through mopar muscle years ago that did an article on that B-3 blue fastback barracuda, but I have never seen that car on fabo.

I'm glad I came here though, this is by far the coolset Mopar site hands down.

They even let us scratch our butts and spit hockers without calling the police, how cool is that?

Yea man I love this place,,,found by accident searching for Bodies..LOL...keep the new members coming

Same here, googled something for my Dart and this forum came up...SO GLAD I JOINED!

It's a great place to be for Mopar knowledge, cars, parts and simple enjoyment.

I was looking for trim parts for my 63 when I found this site.
It was on my first computer to learn how to use brought me here.

Sold the 63 to help build my wife and my cottage home on the hill.

LIFE%20027.jpg

LIFE%20030.jpg

LIFE%20341.jpg

I was thinking the same thing earlier today, maybe more people are out of work and need some therapy. It works for me!:thumblef: I've only been on here a month and have over 300 posts already.......I need to go work on my car. LOL

I found this site with a google search for "dodge dart restoration tips" and have been hooked since.

Wow, where are all you new guys coming from?

Did Mopar collector guide or another high profile mopar magazine mention Fabo recently or something?

I found Fabo through mopar muscle years ago that did an article on that B-3 blue fastback barracuda, but I have never seen that car on fabo.

I'm glad I came here though, this is by far the coolset Mopar site hands down.

They even let us scratch our butts and spit hockers without calling the police, how cool is that?

I found it the same way you did...through that Mopar Muscle article. This is by far the best site I have ever seen for A bodies. Even though the people I am communicating with are all over the globe, I consider them my all friends.

I found it the same way you did...through that Mopar Muscle article. This is by far the best site I have ever seen for A bodies. Even though the people I am communicating with are all over the globe, I consider them my all friends.

Do you guys know @ what year that article was? I have the last 11.

Same story. Found by accident searching for info on my dart. I am complety addicted! Renewed my interest and desire to finish my projects......and purchase new ones! The members here are very friendly and helpful. Mopar guys.......and girls are the best!

I was doing a search and found this site. I think the more that is posted here the more of a chance some one will find it doing a search.

Find the site looking for an A-body to buy and its become my usual stopping ground. Love the information, helping people load pics and hopefully someday buying someone's car from the site...

found this place when searching for tailight lenses for my demon via google....

awesome forum and database of knowledge from all the great people here.

It's like the Borg collective except I don't have wires and crap hanging outta my head... unless I'm working on my dash harness on my mopars

I stumbled on FABO searching Google for "mopar charging problems". I found some info about madelectrical.com and wiring voltage sense directly to the battery. It fixed a problem I've had on this car and been chasing for YEARS.

I came back from a test drive, logged in to FABO and paid for the gold membership. I would have paid a lot more than 35 bucks for the answer to that problem if it had only been for sale!

A few weeks later I bought a set of 14"x5.5" LBP Rallye wheels from a member here. Good price, shipped fast and beautiful! (Thanks KP)

I've been reading these forums daily since I joined. There are a TON of great people with great cars and great knowledge here. Thanks everyone!

Mike

-
Back