Lottery tickets!!

-

needsaresto

Reaction score
Who here will buy them for this massive lotto coming up? Sure the 160 mill or so would be great,but I must say odd's are much lower of winning with a huge lottery. The more tickets they sell,the lower the odds are you will win right?

So if I bought lottery ticket's (I dont) I'd buy em when the prize is only 3-4 mil. Odd's would be much better!!

And quite frankly,if 3-4 mil aint enough,you got problems I cant help you with!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...OFw4KA?docId=378e1c446e1842e1b5d927923f194474

If I win, I'm buying a 2009 F430 Scuderia spider. I'll only drive it on super nice day and the top will NEVER be up. It's the only thig I'd buy for myself, I do for others then.

I heard on the news that the winning ticket has been sold, as every possible number combination has been played.

im pretty sure im gonna win. if so, that 10 second duster and trailer wont be up for grabs anymore. LOL. Then mine will be.

I dropped a $20 on some tickets. If I won......the first thing I would buy would be my wifes great x2 grandparents home back for her. It was built by her family in the 1860s and is still standing.

Lottery : A tax on the mathematically challenged, generally used to help educate other to be smarter than that.

Who here will buy them for this massive lotto coming up? Sure the 160 mill or so would be great,but I must say odd's are much lower of winning with a huge lottery. The more tickets they sell,the lower the odds are you will win right?

So if I bought lottery ticket's (I dont) I'd buy em when the prize is only 3-4 mil. Odd's would be much better!!

Actually, the odds of winning have nothing to do with the total prize amount. The odds are all based on the chance of picking the correct set of numbers. The number of people playing only affects the odds of whether someone wins the whole pot or a portion of it - it would need to be split among the correct number pickers. The more people that play, the higher the odds of one or more people picking all the winning numbers. But the odds of picking all the winning numbers stays the same.

we have a pool going and were up to 1200 tickets a buddy of mine and a few friends hit 7000 last friday gave everyone high hopes...well see....if you see a pic of my new cuda next to a lambo you know what happened!!

Went to Kroger's today, didn't even think of looking to see if there was a line to buy tickets, if not I likely would have drop $5 but didn't think of it and then the rain came.

So no tickets for me.

Don't get me started with 3--4 million should be enough, not when some people are worth 60 billion, it makes me sick. I would love to see a cap on wealth, say 100 million max, anything more goes to the state for the common good of mankind.

As I live on a state that doesn't do the lotto, but only live 10 miles from one that does, the line was about seven miles long to la tienda in Franklin idaho. They said it was atleast a four hour wait to get tickets. Haha. Glad I got mine wednesday

My dad always called it a "tax on the gullible" but he bought tickets. I bought one. I am having a good time imagining the hundreds of acres I would have in the U.P. by Marquette on Lake Superior with garages full of Mopars. Yes I would ensure I helped those that needed it but I slip back to the dream....

Got 10. It is up to 640 million.
saw that on the Boston news a while ago- they said if no one wins this week it'll probably hit a billion next week.

and I thought that one American lottery I saw a couple weeks ago that was $1000 a day for the rest of your life would be nice.

-
Back