-
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonethk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I don't care for Ebay and I have learned alot from this site so I suggested FABO to a friend to sell his car, please PM me if you are interested and I will put you in contact with the seller which you can then inquire about the car further:

Price- $15,800.00
Location- San Francisco, CA

1971 Challenger, 30,*** miles (original).
318 CID

I told my bud that people are going to want to see fender tag and bottom side pictures, so more to come as I get them.

So far this is what I know about the car, the main thing is the car has had a rear left quarter panel repair years ago. I assume the whole car had been resprayed based on the fender turn signal markers not being chrome as well as some slight overspray on the undercarriage.

The car sat in a garage for 20 some odd years until it was purchased by the current owner who put some elbow grease in it to clean it up and has driven it less than 50 miles.

The gas tank is new.
No rust (california car with original blue plates).
Interior is clean as a whistle.
The car was outfitted with a vintage alarm..there is an actual bell (think school bell) as the alarm. When the original owner had this installed they cut a hole for a lock cylinder in the right front fender I assume as an on/off keyed switch.(see pics.)
The rear seat right side interior panel has some sun damage (see pics)

Anyways...besides these minor issues the car is sweet.

Enjoy the pictures.
6671017383_50431a461e_b.jpg

6671015429_57babd8586_b.jpg

6671021847_e4d3b8f2e5_b.jpg

6671019601_9d0f44449b_b.jpg

6671018453_82dfd7f297_b.jpg

6671020749_43b3c2a797_b.jpg

6671014463_f0f7948646_b.jpg

6671022901_43968f41ea_b.jpg

Man that thing is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Great price too. Would love to snag it, but my daily driver needs to be replaced..... maybe it can wait... counting pennies...... :D

Wylde1.

hold on wydle1 ! pinky is almost painted and waing for you!.lmao

1st things first, nice car. Too bad I dont have any money.

2nd...how come nobody has said anything about the painting of the naked person doing a cartwheel or something in the back ground? Lol

man o man what a nice Mopar, glws ....and if i had the $ i'd come out, watch the Saints beat the 49ers then drive it home ;)

I think you got a typo there buddy, it's watch the 49ers beat the Saints then drive her home. :D

The car was on ebay a while back for a much higher price, the guy just doesn't drive it so time to let it go.

Nice car.
Without the fender tag.
I can say it is a Challenger Deputy.
The only options are 318 auto, ac and the top.
I was the second owner of one in the early 80's

Weren't the Deputy models rear windows fixed into place.(non operable)? In the one picture there is a window crank present. What a gem!

Weren't the Deputy models rear windows fixed into place.(non operable)? In the one picture there is a window crank present. What a gem!

I believe your correct............Beautiful care, wish we had them like that in the northeast! I grew up on the wrong side of the country!!!!! LOL

Hmm talk to yer buddy does he want to trade?? Dads thinking of selling his 58 Apache. I can dig up more pics if you like.

Attachments

• DSCF4004%20(Medium)[1].JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 617
  • DSCF0763%20(Medium)[1].JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 609
Is that the Apache on Angeline St north.

Yep!! Thats Dads, he is thinking about selling/trading. Stock, except for the rims/rubber, seat upholstery and power steering. Absolutely beautiful truck. Nothing wrong with it, he is 67 and is thinking of driving something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back