Low Rider Mopars

-
Well Rani that use to be the old way with Hydro's now they have a set up that gives a very comfortable ride. Before you say they don't you need to research it.

well from personal experience with the T-bird .....he prolly had an older set-up then.

i think there is a brand name ....i think its Red's .....i have heard those are the best ones. (not sure)

are you going with the small wire wheels?
on those i have seen Crown and dayton brands......if you go with those i might have something .......i think i have some Crown wheels (13x 7) that came in a car one time ....i can look into what they are if you want to go that direction possibly

well from personal experience with the T-bird .....he prolly had an older set-up then.

i think there is a brand name ....i think its Red's .....i have heard those are the best ones. (not sure)

are you going with the small wire wheels?
on those i have seen Crown and dayton brands......if you go with those i might have something .......i think i have some Crown wheels (13x 7) that came in a car one time ....i can look into what they are if you want to go that direction possibly

Sure but I have no extra cash. I planned on going wires. Do you know how many spokes and are they LBP?

Sure but I have no extra cash. I planned on going wires. Do you know how many spokes and are they LBP?

i dont know anything about them now but i will reasearch and see what they are. im thinking Chevy but dont know ...

you can ask Mr. Lance he knowsthat my town is a low rider town so im sure i find someone who knows too

they are everywhere down in Pueblo and the surrounding areas. used to see them everyday when i lived there. never been to any of the shows , but they have quite the following

Man I like that. Just like that. Well,maybe some tasteful wheels

Attachments

• 69imp3.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 316
Man I like that. Just like that. Well,maybe some tasteful wheels
the 69 imperial LeBaron 2 door hardtop was the only year with the gills in the front quarters. that was my first C body only in brown. 99.9% original down to the those 4 piece hubcaps and fender skirts. i sincerely kick myself in the *** for letting it go. it was 1 of 2,200 built.
it was also banned from most demolition derbys
the LeBaron also had a fiberglass filler piece in the back window like the SE challengers

I know what Chuck was saying but that isn't a true low rider. It needs bags or hydro's. If done right I can have it to lay frame so to speak.
Ok i was not sure buddy . I kind get what your sayin if you do it are way when you want to get out of the car it would be harder on you cuz you cant lift it back up lol Been there .

Ok i was not sure buddy . I kind get what your sayin if you do it are way when you want to get out of the car it would be harder on you cuz you cant lift it back up lol Been there .

No Asa that isn't what it means. Air bags are slow to fill up because the air tanks are slow to fill back up. Hydro's are better and is instant to lower or lift.

Lance you need a big ole boat to do up as a Low Rider

i have a coronet wagon LOL ...that big enough :toothy5:

Long Roofs make great low riders

i can paint that long roof any color he wants and get it running really realiable and roadworthy with electronic ignition...clean it up real nice.....and make a deal on a duster :D:toothy5:

if not ....it might end up in the mopar trader section anyway for an A-body ......nothing against B-body wagons but my heart is really with A-bodies :toothy5::toothy5:

Rani any word on those crown wheels?

i went out and looked today ...i have to do some more digging i found a few different center caps.

are you going with bolt ons or knock off (meaning the wheel is held on with large center nut) it has been brought to mt attention that there a few different types...do you know which ones you had in mind....

the good thing is BBP mopar is same as ferd so we dhouldnt have too hard of time finding the right stuff :supz:

i went out and looked today ...i have to do some more digging i found a few different center caps.

are you going with bolt ons or knock off (meaning the wheel is held on with large center nut) it has been brought to mt attention that there a few different types...do you know which ones you had in mind....

the good thing is BBP mopar is same as ferd so we dhouldnt have too hard of time finding the right stuff :supz:
I like knock off's but bolt on might be best for me

Cliff that Charger in your signature is a tuxedo dressed killer

Yeah it's a picture from Welborne Museum. That is the reason my Charger is going to be long term to get the body right for black paint

This is my lowered mopar, never heard the term "slab" before but I guess that applies. Ive never been a fan of the extreme lowriders and tiny wire wheels, but they do build some amazing cars.

Specs on the drop,
2 inchs in the rear
3 inches up front

2012-09-03171316-1.jpg

2012-09-03171202-1.jpg

2012-09-22191553.jpg

2013-01-18165322.jpg

This is my lowered mopar, never heard the term "slab" before but I guess that applies. Ive never been a fan of the extreme lowriders and tiny wire wheels, but they do build some amazing cars.

Specs on the drop,
2 inchs in the rear
3 inches up front

Looks good ken!

-
Back