Lowered the dart!!

-

cold85

Reaction score
The ladder bars were ste to the wrong height at first so to get it as low as in the picture I had to use all my adjustment. So took it and had the rea cutt a bit and had it lowered.

before

coenchad003.jpg

dart2.jpg

now

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

If anyone notices something out of place in one of the pics I will by you a beer if you are ever in Asheboro!

That looks awesome! Cool paint job and rear spoiler. I like it better alot lowered. Dont want the beer but is it the scat pack sticker in the wrong location in the window?

That looks awesome! Cool paint job and rear spoiler. I like it better alot lowered. Dont want the beer but is it the scat pack sticker in the wrong location in the window?

It maybe but that is not what I was talking about.

NO,NO,NO. What is out of place is, it is in his shop and not mine. LOL
Nice car I like the new stance:snakeman:

Is that a hemi head I spy in the car next to yours? And what is that car next to yours? I can't quite tell......

Looks like it looks good......

- Don

The more I look at it (and forgive me if I'm wrong, I dont' mean to utter the name of any GM stuff in here) the more it looks like a Hemi in a Camaro. That would certainly be out of place.

Oh yeah, and nice looking ride, by the way. Love that look.

- Don

The hood on the shop wall ?
The Chevy amongst the Mopar ?
The "Pike" street sign on the wall and not on the street ?
The missing Center cap on the right front on first pic ?
The racing seat on the top shelf and not in a car ?

dunno.... whats out of place ?

Btw.......... LOOKS GREAT !! another two tone ! Awesome !

-RPM

The rear wheels look happier tucked in the quarters like that, gives it a meaner look too.
The wheels are awesome!!!

What's out of place????

The hood scoop is on backwards?????....... kidding.

Different wheels on the car on the trailer.
All the other pics look like Billet Specialties StreetLite wheels. I've liked those wheels since I first saw them but was outvoted because others thought they looked 'too new' for my '69 Dart.
I think they look stellar on your Dart and would have looked great on my '69 as well.

Out of place?

Gosh it could be alot of things.

I like it better lowered. Made the rear tires look wider.

I love those wheels! Who makes those?

The more I look at it (and forgive me if I'm wrong, I dont' mean to utter the name of any GM stuff in here) the more it looks like a Hemi in a Camaro. That would certainly be out of place.

Oh yeah, and nice looking ride, by the way. Love that look.

- Don

Yeah, I do think that is a Hemi in a Slowmaro..... Geesh bad out of place..... Better than a bbc in a Cuda.....

what's up with the exhaust on the pass side and the open header in the driver side?

Is that a hemi head I spy in the car next to yours? And what is that car next to yours? I can't quite tell......

Looks like it looks good......

- Don
We have a winner did not think that would be picked up on that soon. Do not rag me too bad got the chassis cheap.
that is my outlaw project stage 10 hemi with twin 95 turbos on alky should make north of 3000hp. the only way to make a camaro fast.

These guys always amaze me and find stuff in the details of pics that I did not even notice myself.

Someone asked me if i had a G-timer on the windshield of the swinger once because they saw a suction cup ring on the glass that was extremely hard to see and someone spotted it.
That's only one instance, so spotting that hemi in the camaro is no suprize to me.
Now if I can do the same with my kids and deceit life will be grand.

-
Back