Lp27d69276061

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting conversation that I am watching with interest, my dad has a 66 valiant convert with a commando in it. It is my opinion that it is hard to put a value on Canadian only cars because we have always based the value of cars on what they are going for in the US. The typical American will not go all the way to Edmonton to buy a car that he has no sentimental attachment to. Especially since there is a better selection of old cars in the US. In my opinion you need step up your local advertising, Kijiji Red Deer, Calgary, even Saskatoon and you will sell it. A similar Dart at an auction in the US just sold for $4000. A guy here in Calgary has a 66 cuda that he has had for sale for 4 years, his price is way too high. Your price is now right for our market at this time I think you will sell it soon. This is just my opinion. I am telling every one about about your car, good luck with the sale, hang in there.

Thanks my cow town neighbor,i appreciate that.And as for mister 4500,if you look back you will see i had a 7k offer!honestly though,the guy was such a dick,3 days of waiting before he went from 6500 to 7k,,brings the money over then tries to chisel off the 500 and wants the stuff superdart340 sent me,,,,,,GET OUT ,was his answer!!good money,but a real douche!!!If i had said yes to 65,he would of tried 6 with the stuff from superdart340 ,,,,Bc has a pretty tight economy but you of all people(65val)should know Alberta is where you need to be so you could afford nicer cars!!

66 dartgtrag "D;828151 said:
Thanks my cow town neighbor,i appreciate that.And as for mister 4500,if you look back you will see i had a 7k offer!honestly though,the guy was such a dick,3 days of waiting before he went from 6500 to 7k,,brings the money over then tries to chisel off the 500 and wants the stuff superdart340 sent me,,,,,,GET OUT ,was his answer!!good money,but a real douche!!!If i had said yes to 65,he would of tried 6 with the stuff from superdart340 ,,,,Bc has a pretty tight economy but you of all people(65val)should know Alberta is where you need to be so you could afford nicer cars!!

No, i dont need to be in Alta (I was born there, just so you know) to buy a nicer car. Tight economy in BC??? Where you been?? Ever heard of the Olympics???

If you want to get personal here, my Dart is 3X yours, and a much more popular bodystyle. So there. :p

I'm done! Let's see what it REALLY sells for. Then we'll all know.

i think if u have nothing nice to say u should keep ur mouth shut 65 val read the stickies there are too many negitive people bashing peoples ads..superdart340

If and when i do, dont hold your breathe for an update,,congrats on your 3x dart dude,hope you enjoy it more than im enjoying my chat with you!peeaaccee out

Hey superdart...see post #46...Its just my opinion!!!! At least its worth what you're paying for it!!!

I only comment on people that think they have parts,or cars ,made of gold, with a corresponding price tag. Everyone has a Barrett-Jackson car (hehe) ,judging by the prices some people ask.

Byee...

Oh, and 66dart...I'm sure you'll want to update us when it sells for $10k+, or whatever just to prove me wrong.

It's a sweet car, just wait for the sun to shine it'll sell. Convert's are seasonal. If it weren't for the pain in the a$$ out of province inspections your market would be bigger I've seen a few good deals in Alberta mine was an Alberta car what a chore getting it passed

If she goes for more than ten,i wont update you!!ill think of this chat,but,,,no update required for you.Pms for those who are my fabo friends.I wont be to surprised if it sells for more than 10k later in spring,but thanks for your ongoing support to everyone who has replied,and even you 65val,for without contrasting opinions,what a dull world...

I Like The E-bay Idea Anyone Ever Sold On There?how Do You Go About Listing A Car On There?

:blob::blob:
66 dartgtrag "D;830701 said:
Sold!Thanks for the support and feedback folks,,
Randy W:cheers:

Congrats Randy; I actually investigated all the pitas to import.

Thanks for the experience,wont be my last,,cant wait to grab a gem in a month or two,after settling in new pad and framing up a garage.:cheers:

I'm sorry you had to sell your car, but glad you got your price. Didn't seem you were being out of line with your demand. Cars in Alberta still tend to sell for more than anywhere else in the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back