DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

I would say it's probably not the best idea to post the vin number online

because their are certain people who would take the vin and make the car theirs. know what I'm saying? All a person needs is the vin and a partial name.

A price would be nice.
But, since you said your taking offers, 30 bucks.

This car was dressed up as a Plymouth Valiant Signet,and was always registered as one,but as you can see,its a Dart Gt.

No, its not a Dart GT. Its a 1966 Canadian Valiant Signet, and always will be, whether its in Canada or not. It is a Valiant , built in Canada ,for the Canadian market, as there were no Darts in Canada in '66,,,, or '65, or '64, or '63 for that matter.

LOL at the seller.

Your right on one very important thing, it's a Great looking car. Splitting hairs on anything else is splitting hairs. I'm not a numbers guy, but any buyer will ethier run the numbers or simple asy, "I want it!"

Good luck with the sale.

cool car-- my suggestion would be to present it with pictures that high light the coolness--- you chopped & stuffed pics from a small storage shed--- the price your asking may or may not be ok-- but at that range the interested party will need detailed pictures of the car (wash it)-- since that is the first impression---- make a folder of pictures & put it on photobucket-- or heck this site will allow you a place--- take complete shots of the side/front /undercarriage/engine/interior-- note imperfections---- this will narrow the tire kickers-- but the buyer will come straight forward with more questions.
You are selling on the internet the buyer only gets your description/pictures to start ( they do not know you or your thoughts)-- make it a great presentation & it will go away, Lawrence

Great looking ride, good luck with the sale. I'd love to have it just to have a Dart and Valiant that sorta look alike and probably win a bunch of bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back