m-code

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Body color showing through the grilles again. :(
Dont know why that bothers me so.
I guess its because I know how much work is involved
to pull the grilles to fix it.

Why would any true car fan say "For drag racing homologation purposes" ???

Homologation

(Sport: Drag Racing)Hide links within the definitionShow links within the definition
Definition

Confirms that the CSI has recognized that a car conforms to its requirements for that particular group.

i wonder if thats one private collection under that roof? i dont think the guy really cares about the lack of black paint on the core support lol , superbird , cuda , high $$ imports etc damn it would be nice to have the coin for that kind of collection . Wonder what hell get out of it , this will be interesting . Cool car anyhow . oh to dream....

This car was on ebay for seriously three years straight and I think it has changed hands quite a bit . Who ever had it back in 2005, 2006, 2007 was trying to get rich with it. At one time they wanted like 150k but slowly came down to around 45-50. It would get bid up close to the reserve and would never sale, or the add would get pulled right before the reserve was met, it was a strange situation and literally went on like that for years. I emailed the owner once and tried to ask some questions but he was a total dick so I gave up.

There ya go Martin,sell the 70 Chally buy this BB Cuda(whAt you want)have cash left over for upgrades.Drive/show/ENJOY!! ; )

This car was on ebay for seriously three years straight and I think it has changed hands quite a bit . Who ever had it back in 2005, 2006, 2007 was trying to get rich with it. At one time they wanted like 100k or more but slowly came down to 45-50. It would get bid up close to the reserve and would never sale, or get pulled right before the reserve was met, it was a strange situation and literally went on like that for years. I emailed the owner and tried to ask him some questions once but he was a total dick so I gave up.

now that you mention it i do rememeber seeing one that kept popping up for 135k on ebay ,never saw it come down in price tho .

shouldn't a Formula S build or a Cuda package car have a blacked out tail panel ?

Formula S has the blacked out tail panel with a round Formula S emblem.

'cuda package used the standard argent silver rear panel with the standard fish emblem.......same panel as on any non-formula S Barracuda.

That Cuda looks like a wolf in a herd of sheep. All those imports, he probaly doesn't appreciate the nostalgic tire shredder.

Formula S has the blacked out tail panel with a round Formula S emblem.

'cuda package used the standard argent silver rear panel with the standard fish emblem.......same panel as on any non-formula S Barracuda.

Thats what I was wondering about this car as it has the Cuda package scoops but the formula S grill black outs , was that part of the Cuda pack as well ?

Thats what I was wondering about this car as it has the Cuda package scoops but the formula S grill black outs , was that part of the Cuda pack as well ?

Yes blacked out grills on 'cuda package. The 'cuda package is more or less a stripe/hood scoop/fender engine decal, front/rear valence black out package. 'cuda package is exactly the same as Formula S as far as heavy duty suspension, sway bar, 5.5" wheels, heavy duty shocks, ect.
'69 big block(383) Barracuda was mandatory formula S package(heavy duty stuff). For 340 the formula S was NOT mandatory, that's why there are 340 Barracuda's with and without formula S package. Formula S package is A53 on the fender tag, 'cudas are A13(440), A56(340), A57(383).

Hey

I have those 1 year only Turbine hubcaps available for sale if anyone's looking to do a re-creation etc....PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back